Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Huntsville

A 72 Reviews

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since March 2008

2995 Wall Triana Hwy Ste A6

Huntsville, AL 35824

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Huntsville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

window (58)door (16)sunroom and patio (15)siding (4)roofing (4)gutter installation (2)screen repair (1)home remodeling (1)deck building (1)

09/05/2019

Very good. They were prompt. They did what they said they were gonna do. Their workers were courteous and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did windows and 1 door installation.

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2018

10/03/2017

They did a good job. I have no complaints. They stand behind their windows with a life time warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had about half of the original wood windows in my house replaced, probably 19, with vinyl windows. I've had a couple of sash failures and they have been great at replacing them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

09/20/2017

They went in, did the work and got out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole redo of a back porch.

CATEGORY decks,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2012

03/21/2017

Great crew. Came on time and cleaned up everthing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had old windows replaced with new vinyl windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2017

08/29/2016

Great! They replaced the windows and cleaned up within a day. The house is so quite now because of the type of windows we picked, which were costume made. The house is also safer with the burglar releases on the windows. I would highly recommend Champion Windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had windows replace on the North and South side of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2014

06/01/2016

I would never use this company, simply because of their outrageous prices and lack of being able to do anything more than take measurements and spit out a number.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked for an estimate to replace roughly 2500 sq feet of wood siding, gutters with industrial strength metal gutter guards  and bigger downspouts,.We also needed our entire porch railing and stairway railing replaced. I had purchased a voucher from Angies List for $100 towards $1,200 worth of siding. Now I know why Champion was offering such a good voucher..... They quoted us....wait for it.... TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS...as in......28,000.00k.  That didn't even include replacing ANY of the railing AT ALL, or putting on gutter guards. Our porch that we wanted o convert into a sunroom is little more than 8x10 and it was going to cost us 8,000k in addition to the 28k!! The gentleman couldn't even give us an itemized list. He simply took measurements and pulled a number out of thin air.  I don't think so. We received a quote to do everything mentioned above (minus the sunroom of course) for 15k WITH an itemized list from another company. Champion was going to charge me DOUBLE with HALF of the services!!!! Outrageous!!!! They obviously did not want our business.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

C

12/16/2015

I asked them to save the windows that were taken out, I assumed that the screens would have been saved as well. The company informed me that the screens had already been trashed and they are no good. I told them that those screens were mine and I wanted them, the company assured em that I would get some screens back and now they are being unresponsive. It has been over 4 months since the installat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out and installed new windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2015

01/22/2015

The work was okay. I've used them in the past. The workers were okay. They were also pretty prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to replace our windows as wells as our french doors.

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2014

01/09/2015

They did a good job. I'm pleased with them. It's nothing fancy but it was a lot better than what I had. I didn't have any issues. I had three estimates and they were in the middle. They were a lot lower than another company. So far, so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in new windows. There were 13 windows replaced with double pane windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2014

01/08/2015

The work from Champion Window of Huntsville turned out very good, very good. We are very happy with what we accomplished. We don't have any complaints. It is very nice. The cost was about 27000 I think and that includes everything put together. To friends and family member's I would say that they are very good. They live up to what they say they will do and they do good work. We are satisfied with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the complete windows and the paraphernalia that went with it, the heaters and the insulation above everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2014

Replacement window, door, patios, screen rooms & siding.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing