Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems

• Trade License Authority
  • Board of Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractors
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1201 Church St NW

Huntsville, AL 35801

Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems...

hvac repair (116)electrical (7)gas leak repair (1)home warranty (1)

08/30/2020

The process started out well. Annette Hale's representative came out and appeared knowledgeable about HVAC unit replacement. Our choices were limited because I specified we wanted a Carrier-brand replacement if available. It was. We chose the higher SEER rated unit and the salesman told us it had a lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger. Oddly, he did not include those words on the estimate even ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3-1/2 ton unit with gas pack replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

Photo for Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems - 1201 Church St NW, Huntsville, AL - 38839637

02/09/2018

Perfect. On time. Professional. Cleaned everything up. Work done as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gas unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

01/19/2018

The tech assured me it was wiring, and the issue was resolved. However, after he left it is still blowing fuses, leaving me without heat. I called to see about having someone come back out, and they want to charge me another service fee when they didn't fix the issue in the first place. I'll pass, and find someone else who knows what they are doing instead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My HVAC keeps blowing a fuse, so I called them to send a tech out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed] was called after reading this review. When we spoke to Mr. [Member Name Removed] we asked if someone told him he would be charged for another service call and he admitted that he was told "if we come back out for the same problem there will be NO CHARGE, but if this is for a problem not related to the initial call that he would have to pay",he stated that he has been lied...

10/10/2017

Jay was excellent. Very personable and knowledge. Will call them again if I need anymore services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked upstairs ac unit. Not cooling

09/04/2017

They were extremely professional, estimating the costs through Costco and through them. Costco was cheaper. The install went smoothly, and the work to mate the air unit to the existing ductwork was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 ton heating and air unit, purchased through Costco.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

08/03/2017

These guys were great. The price the professionalism, product knowledge, promptness and installation were fantastic. They hit a home run with my wife and I. I really don't see how anyone could expect anything more that what this company delivers. They even let me use the Angie's List coupon after the deal was made which made it even better that great. I would not hesitate to call them for any of m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a 2 ton Heat Pump and Air Handler

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

08/02/2017

They are very good and excellent. I have been using them for 2 and a half years and I am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called them to install attic fans, they also look into our A/C unit and give us advise as to when things needs to be changed.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

06/05/2017

It went very well. We booked through Costco and got a large denomination gift card, as well as a very competitive price from Annette Hale's representative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

03/29/2017

Warranty repair. Took a week to get part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of defrost element/sensor on Heat Pump

COST $266.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

02/07/2017

It was close to the estimate we ended up going with, but it was a little higher. Felt like there was a little bit more competitiveness, but it was take it or leave it kind of thing. This was about an year ago, so I don't really remember. Combination that the quote was higher, and an earnest desire to be competitive with the other companies. They did respond promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave us an estimate for putting in an heat pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017