ANIMAL CARE CLINIC & HOSPITAL

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 15 Reviews

Full medical and surgical facilities. Two groomers on staff. Extended hours of operation. Orthopedic surgery available. Allergy testing. Military discounts...

12/12/2016

Their price may be a little high. They give choices and options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Animal Care Clinic. My pet got treated for something recently.

01/12/2015

I was so impressed with Animal Care Clinic and especially Dr. Sarah Tankersley.  Our dog had severe vomiting all night on a Saturday night.  The next morning the only place open other than the Emergency Care Clinic was Animal Care Clinic.  No appointment is ever necessary.  They saw us right away and took x-rays of my dog's stomach.  Nothing showed up.  They gave my dog something for nausea and fl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abdominal surgery for blocked intestine.

02/12/2014

They are always good. The vets and vet techs are always friendly. They are willing to talk to you if you have any questions. We've used them forever so obviously we like them. The vets all seemed to be smart and their vet techs are always really friendly both to the customer and to the animal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Animal Care Clinic & Hospital for shots and annual check up for 2 cats last Sunday.

11/21/2013

Gave dog scheduled vaccinations for bordetella, canine influenza and rabies. It seldom takes more than ten-fifteen minutes of waiting to be seen, and they are quick/efficient without seeming like they're rushing you out of there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ANIMAL CARE CLINIC AND HOSPITAL

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

09/08/2013

Dr. Kevin Anderson is Awesome. Been taking my pets to him for 10 years. I do call ahead of time to see if he is working and request him. They are open on the weekends for people who work Monday through Friday. He has always been helpful with my pets and has always been thoughtful. I recommend him to anyone that asks me who I use as a Vet for my dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
injection

CATEGORY veterinarian

Preventative medicine, full medical facilities, orthopedic surgery, soft tissue surgery, complete laboratory, ultrasound, allergy testing, grooming and bathing, temperature controlled boarding

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available