A Plus Pest Control

• Trade License Authority
  • Alabama Department of Agriculture

12025 Chicamauga Trl SE

Huntsville, AL 35803

Here at A Pest Control, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Pest Control Service of all types. We know that each person, situation, and home is a little different and therefore offer many different solutions to treat any problems you may have. Our most popular service is a very thorough quarterly program in which we treat all of the areas bugs originate, and make their way into your home. This program allows us to attack the bugs each season and keep your home pest free. We treat for, Spiders (including brown recluse and Black widows), Ants, Fleas, beg bugs, wasps, mice, snakes, earwigs, pillbugs, cockroaches of all types, centipedes, silverfish, and much more! We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (256) 850-4423...

pest control (72)animal removal (5)

06/18/2020

Jason was splendid!! Really eased my mind about our choice in treatment and choice of service. Thanks A+ and Jason, we are very happy with our service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

05/30/2020

Wonderful company! Knowledge, timely, friendly and affordable! I highly recommend them for any pest control needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

03/04/2020

Jason is our Tech and he is awesome. We rarely have any problem and if we do they always are right back taking care of any problems. I have been a steady customer for a few years and will remain with them. A+ Pest Control is top-notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

11/04/2019

Awesome! Jason is the technician that services my property. He is very courteous and great in answering my questions and assist with my concerns. You can trust him to get the job done. I've had other pest control where the technician sat in his truck and billed me. Not an issue with Jason. We started using A Plus Pest Control this year and very satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

08/25/2019

A Plus Pest Control has helped us with insect problems in our house on a couple occasions. They have always been excellent to work with. Competent, conscientious, and dedicated to getting the job done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control - Insects

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

07/31/2019

Exterminator was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter Ant Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

01/06/2019

They were kind, friendly, and accommodating, considering that the job was done around the Christmas holiday season. They came out, even when they weren't supposed to be working, due to taking a week off for the holidays. Plus, they didn't charge me the full price because it was found that we indeed did not have bedbugs. They were professional, courteous, knowledgeable, personable, and told me exac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a bedbug check for an all clear, due to ServPro employee reporting bedbugs at my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

04/07/2018

They arrived on time and treated house and crawl space especially the problem kitchen. Within a day or so the ants did not show up anymore. I hired them on a contract to come quarterly. $79.00 per treatment with contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crazy ant infestation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2018

01/16/2018

No ants, spiders, critters seen or seen alive and the customer service 5-star rating is not high enough. Do yourself a favor if you live in the Huntsville, AL area and deal exclusively with A Plus Pest Control. My experience with them has been consistently above and beyond positive. They have done what they said they would do since my initial contact a few months ago when I asked very detailed que...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General and termite pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

09/26/2017

I had two beavers in my pond that were eating the trees. They couldn't catch them so they didn't charge me. They were good guys, the beavers were just ahead of them and got away. They tried their best to get them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used them about a year ago. There was no charge because they couldn't catch the beavers that were in the pond.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2016