All My Sons Moving and Storage

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2009

D Rated | 12 Reviews

Additional phone numbers - (407) 294-8560, (866) 726-1579. Additional contact name - Ericka De La Garza....

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angie's List

06/25/2018

Horrible! Missing glass shelves, furniture scratched and broken, left wood furniture on it's side with wood facing down on concrete, leather headboard ripped and wood floors scratched.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving two bedroom sets, dining room and small misc.

D

04/13/2015

For moving we used All My Sons Moving and they are located in Birmingham Alabama. There were 3 people when they moved. They took from about 4 o'clock in the afternoon to probably about 9 o'clock at night. Overall I would grade them a 'D' because the approximate they gave me over the phone was not near it when they finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved from our storage room to my home.

10/30/2014

They were on time, very professional ,reasonable price, taking extra care with belongings. Nothing was broken, scratched, etc. This was the easiest move Ive ever made from first call to last call. Follow-up was fantastic and ease of payment. But the best part of the move was the upbeat, energetic, friendly guys that moved us. They almost made the move fun!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my household locally.

09/05/2014

My experience with all My son's moving company was terrible.  The movers worse slow, unprofessional, and stole several items during the move.  It turned out that the mover that stole the items had previously done a year in prison for theft and was on parole at the time that all my son's hired him.  I contacted all my son's repeatedly to try to get them to compensate me for the items stolen and for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All my Sons Movers moved my fiancé from both of our houses into 1 house.

08/10/2013

Two men arrived on time. Did a walk thru. Loaded the furniture. Drove to the new location. Unloaded the furniture. Set up the beds. Pleasant, polite, and very professional. Great value. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved across town

CATEGORY moving companies

Local & long distance moving, corporate relocation, storage, commercial moving & auto transport.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover