M & N Roofing & Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/06/2017

14100 Highway 231 431 N

Hazel Green, AL 35750

WINNER OF 2014,2015,2016, & 2017, & 2018 & 19 SUPER SERVICE AWARD! With M & N Roofing & Construction, we do not sub-contract our work out. And when you call M&N Roofing you talk directly to myself (john m) the owner.Anybody can buy a roofing license but very few business owners actually know how to do the work. I installed roofing for a living starting at 17 yrs old , so with that being said when you call & we talk about your job ...I won't have to have a salesman call you back, We'll be on the same page when you describe your problem. We are there hands-on to make sure you receive the very best in quality & workmanship. Our company is based on principle values such as cleanliness, respect, honor & integrity. we strive to make sure you (the customer) feel comfortable at all times knowing that we are there when you need us. M&N Roofing is an accredited business with the BBB with an A rating . Myself (John M) will personally make sure you have the best experience with your construction needs , Thanks in advance . 256/933/0188 ....

roofing (228)gutter cleaning (76)gutter installation (63)siding (23)woodworking (20)deck building (12)home remodeling (7)deck cleaning (6)house painting (5)chimney repair (5)roof cleaning (3)drywall repair (2)

12/18/2020

I hire this company every year to clean off my roof. Been doing it for 3 or 4 years now. Always on time, super friendly and do an excellent job. Worth every penny and a big tip to the crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual roof/gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2020

Thanks sir , yes sir the crew knows you by name & enjoys working for you , and we appreciate the repeat business, When your a somewhat small company (5-6 trucks) but not a national chain , it’s an honor to have repeat customers/business. Thanks again !!

12/17/2020

Excellent response from John’s team beginning with providing an estimate to work completion. Highly recommend and would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Thank you ma’am , we appreciate your business, call if you need us thanks

11/24/2020

Workers were on time, cleaned up after the job was done and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Thank you ma’am , we appreciate your business !

11/05/2020

Jake did an excellent job. He understood the problem and was very thorough fixing it. He even checked the rest of the roof to check for other issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Thanks , yes we are very fortunate to have several guys like Jake that have been with us for years , I will tell him you mentioned him , thanks

10/23/2020

The whole team was wonderful, very efficient and did a beautiful job. Would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair

CATEGORY roofing,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Thank you sir , we appreciate the work , sorry you had to wait , but thanks very much !

10/15/2020

The service was excellent. I thought i had a roof leak so on a friend's recommendation called this comoany. The woman who answered the phone was very polite and scheduled a date and time for someone to come out and give me an estimate to do the work. The morning the man was scheduled i recieved a call letting me know that he would be able to come earlier which worked very well with my schedule. Wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you ma’am , we appreciate the work & you were a pleasure to work for as well , (John M)

10/14/2020

Everything went well prompt response to my request repair. Quality work by qualified professionals. My job required siding and Roofing repairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/13/2020

Most professional and reliable company I have ever used. They started on time and finished ahead of schedule and did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Thank you sir, We try our best to be punctual, we appreciate the work .

10/09/2020

As scheduled, clean & fast, with skill & care very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you Sir , we appreciate the work .

10/08/2020

They re-clad my soffitts w/vinyl. They did high quality job and cleaned up worksite thoroughly. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Roofing. Repairs. Vinyl siding. Soffit. Trim. Decks. Seamless gutters. Shutters. Aluminum columns. Painting.

We do not hold an Alabama Residential Home Builder License and do not perform work over $10,000.