Four Our Sons Inc

Angie's List since July 2010

Over 30 Years Experience, Vinyl Siding, Windows, Gutters, Licensed & Insured. Craig Campbell - Owner. Better Business Bureau Accredited Member, Member Huntsville Madison Co Builders Association...

Southern Construction Services

Your roof is your home's first line of defense against rain, wind and pests. Keep it in good condition with help from a trusted roofing company. Southern Construction Services provides roof repair, replacement and inspection services for homeowners in Albertville, AL and all the surrounding areas. We can even assist you with the roof insurance claim process. Was your roof damaged by a hurricane or tornado? We complete storm damage repairs, too. Call 256-244-7973 now to speak with a skilled roofing contractor.We offer emergency services and are available 24/7.

01/20/2016

I was pleased with the job. I wish it could have been done a little sooner but I was made aware of delays when I got my estimate. Then the fall rain set in creating more delays and we had lots of rainy weather. All the siding was on the second story and higher making it a more difficult job as well. The crew handled it very well. The crew doing the siding and soffit were nice. No loud music being ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced/covered masonite type siding with vinyl siding and wrapped all soffits and porch ceilings. Also removed gutters and replaced with new seamless gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

07/13/2015

Four Our Sons crew did an outstanding job on taking out our old windows and installing our new ones.  Very professional and made sure that we were satisfied before we paid a them.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old windows and installed 10 new ones.

06/29/2015

Excellent!  I wasn't even home when work was performed.  They called about 2 weeks later to be paid.  No money upfront.  Can't recommend enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Guards for Gutters.

09/02/2014

They did everything they said they were going to do. Very professional and responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding, Shutters, Gutters and French Doors.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,doors