Dennis Green's Paving

A 16 Reviews

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since August 2010

42 COUNTY ROAD 466

Hanceville, AL 35077

Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our services....

asphalt paving (16)excavating (1)concrete driveway installation (1)

06/15/2020

It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my driveway resurfaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

12/21/2019

Dennis and his crew did an outstanding job! Very professional and got the project completed in a very timely way. I will hire them again when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a small parking lot that needed to be paved quickly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

09/12/2019

Excellent. Mr. Green is always very professional and always willing to do anything to make sure the job is done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveways - Asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

09/11/2019

Awesome guys very professional and courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveways - Asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

02/11/2019

Mr. Dennis Green is an exceptional young man. I had recently moved to my new home and my driveway needed some help. I called Mr. Green and left a message. Within an hour, he returned my call. He scheduled a day to come out and give me an estimate. When he arrived that Friday, he measured the drive and gave his estimate in writing. I wasn't sure whether to install concrete or asphalt. He talked wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway asphalted

CATEGORY excavators,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

12/26/2018

Great from start to finish! The crew were very nice, came in when they said they will and they finished the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They graded between my carport and existing driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

12/26/2018

Very good group of guys. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and graded out my driveway and laded asphalt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

05/01/2017

The service was quick, professional and well done. The area looks terrific and has made the drive so much nicer. I do think the asphalt was a little thin in places and will contact them about some small weeds coming through in a few spaces, but have not tried to contact yet. I will use them again if I need this type of work done in the future. I believe they provide a good job and will work until ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company leveled my driveway and asphalted the area, plus a pad for a travel trailer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

11/28/2016

They did a very good job for a fair price. They were professional in evey aspect of their work and their asphalt patches look very strong. I will definitely call them back when I need more work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patched up many big areas in the asphalt roads of our property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

08/05/2015

This was no ordinary driveway paving job.  It was curved, flowed up a hill, and incorporated flower bed edging and multiple concrete pads (a barn and a 2 car garage).  Green's made it all flow and work.  They worked with the existing gravel base, leveling and moving gravel where it was needed.  They did an excellent job connecting all the various parts into our drive.  They were extremely professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an original quote.  Then, when called, came and performed the work on time and at the price quoted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2015

Asphalt paving, concrete paving, asphalt sealcoating, crack filling, patios, driveways, and more.

Just ask!