Feria C&M Professional Painters LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

417 Little Cove Rd

Gurley, AL 35748

Experienced painters in Madison, Huntsville and a radius of 75 miles, providing high quality painting services, fair pricing and long trusting relasionship to both residential and commercial painting. We also do sheetrock hanging and finishing and drywall repairs. Our experienced team of painters are well trained and uniformed and can handle any job no matter how small it may be....

interior painting (26)house painting (16)drywall repair (10)epoxy flooring (2)home remodeling (1)hardwood flooring (1)fencing (1)

06/24/2020

It went beautifully...lots of compliments on my new bath. I'll be using them for my future needs, inside and out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

Both Feria C&M Professional Painters and team thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

04/08/2020

These guys are the real deal. Polite, Professional and expert painters. They arrived 30 min early and worked until dark each and everyday until the project was completed to my satisfaction. Their policy of not excepting any portion of the estimated payment until the work was done impressed me from the start. Prior to hiring, I heard that they did good work. I agree, the quality of their work and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Trim of entire house painted to include exterior window surfaces , garages and screened in porch.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and look forward to again serve you in the near future. Feria C & M Professional Painters and team thank you so much for your review.

03/05/2020

Incredibly professional experience from the quote to the finished product. We have fallen in love with our home once again thanks to the incredible effort of the team. The communication from the team lead every night and every morning far exceeded anything I could've expected. The quality of the painting and the care they took for our furniture and our floors were extradinary and lead to a clean l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Feria C & M Professional Painters LLC and our crew of professionals thank you so much for your review on our services. Your satisfaction is very valuable to us. Look forward in servicing you in the future.
D

02/16/2020

The rates they charge are ridiculous! After inspecting the plain rectangular room of 7'x10' to hang drywall they sent a quote for $1,300 and I buy the drywall separately! And that is after a 10% senior discount!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basic drywall in a 70 sqft pantry addition

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry we did not meet your expectation in the price submitted. To be correct the estimate with the 10% discount came out to $1,143.00 and yes it did not include the boards, but it included the hanging and fininshing to approximately 8 to 11 boards. It also included the mud, screws, plastic to cover the areas, tape joints, painters tape and the cleaning and...

02/10/2020

EXCELLENT !!! I must say I've never had a contractor who did a better job on anything I've ever had done.... and I've had a lot done to every house I've ever lived in ! Manuel was prompt, courteous, paid a lot of attention to detail, and made sure everything was done right. He finished my project early, which I've NEVER had happen ! His crew was great to work with. You can tell he and his crew hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting, retaining walls painted, kitchen cabinets and walls painted, mudroom painted.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

Feria C&M Professional Painters, staff and crew, thank you so much for your review. Our dedication and customers service is very important to us. It was really a pleasure working for you and hope to hear from you soon.

11/01/2019

Manuel and his guys had to come redo my garage floor after the previous contractor did such a poor job that the paint was coming up in sheets only after a few weeks of traffic after we moved in. Manuel and his guys spent several days prepping the floor (grinding grinding grinding) before applying the base coat, flakes and clear coat. They did an absolutely amazing job. It looks so much better than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy Flooring

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Photo for Feria C&M Professional Painters LLC - 417 Little Cove Rd, Gurley, AL - 38210070

Feria C&M Professional Painters and staff thank you so much for your awesome review. We work very hard to make our customers happy. It was a pleasure working for your.

11/01/2019

Feria was exceptional. They worked with us on getting everything done quickly. They did everything we asked. And made sure we were happy with the finished services, which we were. They are worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Feria C&M Professional Painters thank you so much for your review. It was such a pleasure working for you.

10/15/2019

It went fairly smoothly. Painters did an amazing job painting the interior and exterior of our fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY fences,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Good morning. Thank you so much for your review. We hope to work with you again in the future. Have a blessed day.

06/10/2019

Perfectly. Crew was great and professional. Very hard workers and for three full days made as little disturbance as possible. Cleaned up every day at end of day and the final clean-up was quite detailed. They checked every day to see if we were pleased or had any problems with the process. Feria got the contract because of their professionalism and reputation. We are very pleased with the whole ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank You so much for your review on our services.Your satisfaction is very valuable to us.

06/01/2019

Started a day after I said go. Finished six days later. The crew of 4 to 5 arrived promptly and worked tirelessly until four p.m. EVERY DAY! The workmanship was flawless. They took extreme care of the house and furnishing. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of the house

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Feria C & M Professional Painters LLC and our crew of professionals thank you so much for your review on our services. Our team is committed in providing the best customer service, quality work and materials. Your satisfaction is very valuable to us.

Painting, Drywall, Epoxy Floors