Corbin's Your Indoor Air Quality Specialist

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since February 2011

B Rated | 6 Reviews

15 Employees ,specializing in HVAC systems (Heat Pumps , Geo ,Split gas Systems , Variable speed systems , Ductless variable speed systems , Commercial , Commercial Boilers ) Plumbing , Sewer systems , Gas heating and Water Heating products , Tankless gas water heaters...

Aqua Systems of Alabama

Aqua Systems has been helping people improve their water since 1959. We are a water treatment company that specializes in water softeners, water heaters, drinking water systems, water purification, problem water solutions and large scale water solutions for business and industry. We provide service to Central Alabama and are part of a national company that has over 300 dealers nationwide. In today's busy world you don't have time for a water softener that constantly needs service. At Aqua Systems we understand that and have responded by building high quality water treatment products that are built to last through years of simple, trouble-free operation.

Offers by Aqua Systems of Alabama on Angie's List

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 21 year old electric/gas package unit with a 4 ton Broan 15 SEER dual fuel heat pump and insulated vaulted ceiling in attic. | |Mr. Corbin was very responsive and detailed about the project. His quote provided 4 options with pricing. His proposal was very thorough and he acted like he wanted my business. The other quotes I received were pre-packaged type deals and consisted of 1 page each with no details whatsoever about the equipment quoted. | |Some folks might not like that a portion of his crew is Hispanic but everyone was very courteous and respectful and the work performed exceeded my expectations.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

07/22/2013

Contractor arrived on time as promised and was very fast and cleaned up afterwards very nicely. The Installation crew was not quite as professional as others I've had, like Garrison and Garrison, who I had last year do the exact same work on the other American Standard unit in my house. They sort of rushed through their work. I wished that the chief installer had stayed arround a little longer to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new Trane 3 Ton XL15i Condensor with the compatible inside coil unit. It replaced an expired existing American Standard 3 Ton Condensor on a Variable speed furnace. The existing furnace and blower unit was kept in place.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/17/2013

I had a problem with my ductwork. One of my outside cats was getting in and I called Corbins to come find where the hole in the ductwork was at that she was getting into. They sent a guy out and told me that he wasn't able to crawl far enough under the house to find the hole but that the cats had torn all of the insulation off of the ductwork. He told me that Brad would call me the next day to tel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find out how my cat was getting into our ductwork and give me a price on fixing the ductwork. There was also an awful smell that was coming in my house from the vents and wanted to get all of this fixed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

we reviewed this instance the customer was notified of multiple problems in her system and was referred to contact [member name removed] at her convenience for further details we heard no response to this matter

12/18/2012

We were very please with all aspects of the service that we received. Mr. Corbin gave us a lot of attention at the initial meeting, understood our concerns and suggested multiple options to pursue to improve our indoor air quality. While researching other companies (second opinions and options) Mr. Corbin kept in touch and showed that he valued our service and wanted to help correct our problems. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Corbin's replace one of our HVAC units, perform duct work installation and improve faulty installation of another HVAC (installed by another company).

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

07/23/2011

I REFUSED THE SERVICE BECAUSE I FELT LIKE THEY WERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME. I CALLED EVERYDAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY TO GET THE SHOWER FIXED AND THEY COULD NOT GET TO IT. THEN ON SATURDAY THEY COULD COME AND CHARGE WEEKEND RATES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I CALLED EVERY DAY FOR 5 DAYS TO GET A PLUMBER TO COME OUT AND LOOK AT MY SHOWER. I WAS TOLD EVERY DAY TO CALL BACK TOMORROW, THAT THEY DID NOT MAKE APPOINTMENTS. FINALLY THEY COULD COME ON A SATURDAY, BUT THEY WOULD CHARGE WEEKEND RATES. I TOLD THEM THAT I WOULD JUST CALL BACK MONDAY BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN EMERGENCY. LATER THE PLUMBER CALLED FROM HIS CELL PHONE AND INSISTED THAT HE COME SATURDAY.

CATEGORY plumbing

this is false we do make appointments so that we can make sure the customers are available for the services provided and we do not have weekend rates are rates are the same as the weekly rates

Plumbing, sewer cleaning, sewer installation, sewer camera, water heaters, bathroom & kitchen fixtures, water line replacement, gas line installation, electric, geo-thermal heat pumps, re-wiring, duct cleaning, HVAC & repair.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available