D&H Painting and Remodeling

Awards & Badges

1:00 PM - 9:00 PM

5456 Glen Forest Dr

Gardendale, AL 35071

Our owner, Donny Headley, has been blessed with the love of helping people and construction. This company is driven by our Christian faith and our desire to help others. We enjoy making our customers happy and building relationships based on trust and nothing makes us happier than a delighted customer at the end of a job....

home remodeling (8)interior painting (7)home remodeling (5)plumbers (4)lighting (3)handyman (3)electrician (3)house painting (2)hardwood floors (2)ceiling fan installation (1)gutter repair (1)countertop installation (1)

10/31/2020

Donny is my go-to guy for all my projects from major (turned a spare bedroom into a master bath) to smaller (interior door replacement, flooring, etc.). He has always exceeded expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

Thanks! I appreciate your return business. It’s always a pleasure working with you.

10/20/2020

I rarely like to give reviews, but D&H did such a great job. From the initial call, discovering what the problems were, giving one estimate that they stuck to and quality completion of the work on schedule! That is so hard to come by. Donnie knows what he is doing and has quality people working with him. This was the second great experience I’ve had with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sheetrock, painting, plumbing

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you. So glad I could help out with your mom’s house.

10/06/2020

D&H Painting did an excellent job on my deck. I highly recommend them and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair and staining

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was great catching up.

10/06/2020

Great!!! I have already hired contractor for master bath remodel!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Thank you! Looking forward to getting started on our next project.

08/28/2020

A great contractor, who you can trust to oversee a terrific job by his subs. Although it seemed to take a long time to complete the job, friends of mine were carrying out similar jobs with grade A contractors, They started 2 months before me and are still not finished. Don and his subs are very trustworthy, and all of them go the extra mile to ensure that the job gets done right. The cost was very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new hardwood floors and kitchen/bath gutted and remodeled.

CATEGORY hardwood floor,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/27/2020

During the pandemic remote working period, I thought of remodeling my kitchen and replacing the soffits while I was working from home. I went to the internet to research kitchen remodel ideas and look for qualified contractors. 3 contractors got in touch with me. D&H offered a reasonable package for my projects. Donny was easy to communicate. He took care of every detail aspect in the projects. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

Photo for D&H Painting and Remodeling	 - 5456 Glen Forest Dr, Gardendale, AL - 38834103

09/12/2019

He was awesome. Donny is a great contractor, checked the project almost on a daily basis, all of the workers was very proficient and skilled and they were alwasy on time, followed the scheduled and no complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a complete kitchen remodel, painted my downstairs, he completely re-did the staircase going to the second floor, and put a hardwood floor upstairs where the carpet is there, and also hang light fixtures and ceiling fans.

CATEGORY hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

09/12/2019

He did an excellent job and I trusted him in the house. They were nice, courteous, polite and they did not leave anything when they finish and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the inside and outside of my house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

09/10/2019

Everything on schedule and performed well, all were concerned with my satisfaction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

09/09/2019

They did a great job. The workers did a fantastic job. They worked all the time. They were on time. The price was very good to what he did. I've been very pleased with the job. Very professional. If I need anything, I just give him a call and I would get a call back from him. I would recommend him to everybody. He make sure that everything is done perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did living room and kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, General Remodeling, Painting, Room Additions, Decks and Porches, Custom Cabinets, Hardwood Flooring, Tile

Store-bought shed assembly