Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs

B 18 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since December 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1720 Moncrief Rd

Gardendale, AL 35071

Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew Muncey....

roofing (12)siding (3)handyman (3)house painting (2)home remodeling (2)basement remodeling (1)door (1)home builder (1)deck building (1)

08/18/2020

We had a great experience from the first point of contact. Trevor came out the very next day to assess the project. Was courteous and professional. Provided a competitive estimate and we decided to give them a chance. Especially after seeing other helpful reviews. They arrived on time. Engaged in conversation with me and listened to my questions and concerns. Worked hard and diligently. Asked me t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding & fasciae repair

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

01/14/2020

The job went great ,he came out i gave him a list of what needed to be done, he did a good very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some roof work done to get a house ready for selling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

10/18/2019

It went well! I was very pleased with the outcome. They were very easy to work with and were very punctual. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding on my chimney

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

10/18/2019

They did an excellent job in a very timely manner. They found out what was needed and gave me a quote, which was reasonable. It was a blessing working with them and would refer them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/18/2019

Everything was perfect. He was there when he said he would be. Did everything he said he would and correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, painted and replaced some windows

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

10/18/2019

I cannot say more honestly than I am attempting to convey here that my experience with Andrew Muncey s Home Repairs exceeded any expectations I had of what was even possible in this day and age. From the first contact until the completion of my project, I and my home have been treated with respect and care. On the first visit to my home, to determine the extent of needed repair and to assist me in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of the roof and structural repairs and fascia boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

11/02/2018

Extremely well. Mr. Andrew Muncey (owner) was on top of the job from the beginning. The crew was extremely efficient and left no mess behind. And the price was more than fair. I would (and will) use these guys again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage repair to chimney exterior and to screened-in porch.

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

09/29/2018

We hired Mr Muncey based on his FB page and that he lived close by. We had a roof problem over a screen porch which had caused water damage to the soffit and some of the wood under the roof. We had hired 2 other people previously to fix it but both times it started having problems again. A couple of people thought it was the gutter so we had the gutter in that area replaced. We explained all of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair and gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2016

Photo for Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs - 1720 Moncrief Rd, Gardendale, AL - 37435860

01/07/2017

The other negative review is nearly an identical personal experience I had with Mr. Muncey. I can only imagine the positive review is a made up review. Mr. Muncey's crew included some of his family members and, while I was not there, my neighbor complained about the profanities and yelling at the crew the whole time. The roof took a week to replace. Way too long. Since the installation, I have had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Muncey put a new roof on my home. I used his services because he mentioned christian values, was fairly priced and provided a 10 year warranty on his work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2012

11/28/2016

It went fine. He finished one shower and then completed the other one. He is never done with the job until the customer is happy. He goes the extra mile to make sure the job is going as planned and the way the customer wants it done. When Tim gives a bid, I don't even bother with a second estimate, because I know his estimate will be the lowest with the best quality workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out 2 bath inserts. Put in 2 tile bath showers (shower floor- and walls to celling). take up and re-tile 1 bath floor. Install frameless glass doors on 2 baths.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

Roof and home repairs, door and window replacement, bathrooms, decks, painting, debris removal & fences.

Ask for Details!