A&W Construction

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since December 2016

We are a small family run business that gives you personal and friendly service. We'll give you daily updates on progress. We offer warranties on all our work....

Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.

Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the ability for mold and mildew to grow, and insulates the crawlspace, therefore, making the home more energy efficient.

02/23/2017

It went great! Allen came out and gave me an estimate and listened to what I wanted to have done. He was also able to make suggestions on ways the porch could be done that I had not thought of. He was very professional and you can tell he knows what he is doing. I WILL be calling on A&W Construction for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 550sq ft screened in porch that needed to be done.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

02/05/2017

He is always courteous and punctual, and his communication is excellent! He does quality work at a reasonable price and we have been very happy with his work! We highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a number of projects done by Allen on our 170 yr old home. It has ranged from electrical wiring to painting to small construction and repair work.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,interior painters

We offer.Everything from remodeling, decks, room additions

Full roofing