Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

My Computer Works

253  REVIEWS
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angie's List

03/25/2013

The people of Geek Squad were very nice but Geek City is over the Geek Squad and I purchased a warranty contract for the computer to be repaired or replaced. I took my computer to be fixed a month before my contract expired and when I took it to the store I was told they repaired it. Once I got it home it was not fixed and I took it back so they shipped it off. When I got there i was told my hard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was in July of last year but the problems started in January of the same year

CATEGORY computer repair

04/25/2007

We would gladly call the Geeks again. They rectified my wife's computer problems in a fast manner. They know computers and they charge fair prices. My wife would have to say what we were charged exactly because she paid that bill. It was surely reasonable though and the computer works fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Geek Squad fixed a software and virus problem on my wife's computer. We located this business through another company.

CATEGORY computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available