Jac's Tire & Auto Care Inc

Angie's List since September 2010

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced oil filter housing gasket on my 04 CTS. Took longer than I was told to complete the work, but it is quite a job to replace that particular gasket. Overall pleased with the service and the repair. I use Jac's often and they are good folks to do business with. Always up-front pricing and that's what you pay. If something else comes up they let you know and get your okay before doing the work and if it's not right they will make it right.

01/29/2014

The people at Jac's took such good care of two young girls and myself when we were stranded in Eufaula. They patiently waited while we went back and forth over whether to have the car towed back to Atlanta or to the nearest Jeep dealer in Dothan. They even shuttled us back and forth to our hotel room. I would highly recommend this business to anyone who needed tires or auto repair in Eufaula, Al.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new air conditioner compressor.

09/24/2013

Jac's has serviced this car since I purchase it in Nov 2000. I now have 167,000 miles with out a breakdown and never been stranded on the side of the road. Kieth Jackson, the owner personally inspects the vehicles before they are turned back to the owner after the service work has been completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Normal oil change and replaced the Master Cylinder.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

C

09/15/2013

Took my Jeep Grande Cherokee in for a service. We had used this place for years. Told Keith to replace the pads as the thing had around 100k and never had brakes replaced. he replaced them and I picked it up after hours. I live some 6 miles from there and before I got home the caliper on the left was seized. I called Keith the next day and he told me to bring it in. We discussed it and he said I p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, filter and lube Replace front brake pads

04/07/2013

Once you meet Keith at Jac's, you will understand. He can listen to a sound of symptom and he'll have a pretty accurate idea of what's going on. His knowledge is obvious. He'll shop the best deal on tires for you and offered free tire rotation (I think every other oil change) when you get your oil changed when you purchase a full set. He also does repairs. I had to have my CV joints replaced and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been to Jac's for tires for two of my vehicles and some other minor repairs and oil changes. I've also had CV joints replaced there. Jac (Keith) knows cars and his stuff! I trust this business and recommend them highly.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto installation, repair and maintenance includes air conditioning, alternator, axles, exhaust, suspension, water pump, alignment, cooling system, oil change, serpentine belt, spark plugs, steering, timing belt, transmission, windshield wipers, tire rotation & balancing.