Pete Boykin

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2012

30+ years experience (3rd generation carpenter) in all facets of home construction, repair, remodeling, and renovations. Quite literally a one stop shop....

BFE Construction

15  REVIEWS
BFE Construction

Providing quality service since 2009! We have Licensed and Certified Plumbers and Electricians that can handle any job no matter how large or small. We also specialize in flooring. We can also cut down trees that may cause damage to power lines. Anything you need, give us a call!

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storage unit and shelves in my garage

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a wheelchair ramp for us.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling

C

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pete responded very promptly to my request for an estimate and was very up front that he couldn't start for at least 11-12 weeks but said he would go by and look as what work needed to be done. That is the last anyone heard from him. We had several estimates done so we went with one of them. I am in Afghanistan, my wife is in Clarksville, TN and my brother is in the house in Level Plains so I know there is ample opportunity for miscommunication but that is why I used Angie's list. I still have faith in Pete's work should I need work done in the future, I just might have to more proactive in contacting him.

CATEGORY electrician,gutter repair,woodworking,house painters

11/24/2013

Pete and his crew were fantastic. Professional, punctual, reasonable rates and once a job was started, it was completed without interruption. The quality of his service was top notch and if there was something that was not to our satisfaction, he re-worked it (this was a rare occasion.) I've been so pleased with his work that I plan on using him for a patio-to-sunroom conversion in 6 months. I wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of sun tube in Living Room; painting of kitchen, bedroom, hallway; installation of office and bathroom doors; building and installation of glass french doors and framing of doorway; painting of built-in entertainment center; installation of kitchen cupboard; ceiling fan repair; installation of ceiling fan; telephone wire drop.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

06/11/2013

He's fine. They came in and did the job. I wasn't here to interact with them but at the end they did a good job. Overall they provided a good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pete Boykin to replace the flooring of my house, exterior painting and gutter replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,woodworking,house painters

We offer repair and remodeling on residential homes from foundation issues to roof leakage and everything in between. Custom stairs and balustrades, trim, windows, doors, paint, flooring, sheetrock, electrical, plumbing, termite damage, french drains, kitchens and bathrooms.