Larry Douglas Handyman

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2012

I am a self employed, Handyman, sub-contractor with 2 employees, no sub-contracting towards other companies , but do hire professional employees on large jobs....

Beaver Tree Service

We are a local, family, veteran owned and operated Tree Service and Tree Removal company located in Enterprise, Alabama. We have provided outstanding service to the Wiregrass area since 1990. Serving Coffee, Dale, portions of Geneva and portions of Houston Counties in Alabama. Ask for details. You can rest assured we are full licensed, bonded and insured. Our work is done safely and efficiently. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with an A+ rating. All major credit cards and checks are accepted. Give us a call today for all of your residential or commercial tree service needs.

09/22/2017

Wonderful he really is a wonderful person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a waterproblem in the shower

CATEGORY fences

C

08/08/2017

Larry did great in the beginning and made good progress in the first couple of weeks. After that he did not show up regularly and production slowed to a halt. He did not keep his work area clean and many times my son and I would have to clean around the construction area to keep the trash picked up. He has talent, but does not stay consistent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted Larry to build a detached garage.

CATEGORY fences

09/19/2016

Contacted Larry and made an appointment to get an estimate. He called to let me know he was on his way and arrived on time. Larry provided an estimate which was more than reasonable. He said he could take care of it now if I wanted. The job was completed and he cleaned up. We both checked the door alignment and it was fine. I am very satisfied with the work performed by Larry and we talked about a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjust/rehang front Pella door

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

12/03/2015

Everything Larry has done for us has been to our satisfaction. He is a hard-worker, performs quality work, and prices his jobs competitively. I highly recommend Larry and I will be using him throughout my remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Larry has done a lot of work for us. We "tried him out" on a small job of removing and replacing our front entry door he did a great job, so we hired him to remove and replace our rear entry door. Again, very pleased with the work, so we hired him to remove and replace storm doors on the front and back. We will be using him in the future on larger jobs.

CATEGORY fences,handyman service,remodeling,doors

Just want to say thanks for a good review, your house remodel is getting close to completing, I injoy that your doing these different projects, when's convenient for u and your family and thanks again for getting involved , it made my job simpler and less stressful.

05/08/2015

Everything went excellently. Did a really good job, paid close to attention. Lights up the whole, it looks so nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new mail box.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for the good review, call if u need more work achomplished, and thanks again!!!

I have nine years of experience in different carpentry and handy man services! I have experience sub-contracting: Metal and shingle roofs, flashing, and gutters; columns, windows, doors, shutters,siding, trim, vinyl siding, pressure washing , and painting. I have built decks, wood and metal screened in porches, handy cap rails, and made buildings ADA handy cap compliant; hardwood and other flooring, blinds, replacing appliances fixtures, hung signs, and jobs as small as replacing bulbs.

ask for details