Ken Miller Construction & Windows

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2013

13:00 - 17:00

203 W Brunson St

Enterprise, AL, 36330

We do almost all our own work. If we sub-contract any of our work we make it clear what will be sub-contracted. Experienced in USDA Rural Development jobs....

Roofing (27)Siding (3)Windows (2)Doors (1)General Remodeling (1)

03/20/2018

Ken tore off an older metal roof, repared damaged decking and replaced with a new metal roof. Excellent job done and very good price as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had metal roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

D

01/25/2018

He showed up about 3 days later than expected with no phone call to let us know what was going on. Once the job was completed we found a torn screen in one of the new windows he replaced and he didn't replace one of the pipe boots. When asked about this he said he would return the following week to take care of it. It has now been over 3 weeks and he will not answer or return my calls. Do yourself...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new metal roof and vinyl siding

CATEGORY roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

09/10/2017

He did a wonderful job. The price was resonable. The crew were polite and cleaned up well. The only minor complaint I have is that is took 6 weeks to get him to start the job. But it was worth the wait. His supplier ran a special on the shingles we wanted and he passed the savings to us, about $300. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof installed as as well as some minor repairs to corner of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

09/07/2017

Mr. Miller informed us of the day he would start the job. It only took 2 days to put in the new roof and it was perfect. I am truly satisfy with my new roof and the staff was professional and courteous. I will definitely recommend Ken Miller for your roofing needs. He was prompt in giving me a quote and starting the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Metal Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

05/15/2017

He did a great job, his work ethic is very strong, and very honest individual. Highly recommended!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof new constructuon

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

03/28/2017

Ken and his team did a very good job, and went above and beyond for me. It was a 4 day job. They drove 30+ minutes to my house everyday and were here just about from sunrise to sunset for those four days to get the job done. Ken did extra work such as painting my metal chimney cap to match the color of my roof per my request at no extra cost. He also repaired a hole in the roof of my car port whic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Ken replace my shingle roof with a metal roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2017

01/28/2017

They done an excellent job on the roof. They had a professional attitude and finished the roof in a quick timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a metal roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2016

12/14/2016

They came in and only took them 4 days to redo our roof. Excellent job. Very professional and punctual. They worked very hard and we were very pleased with the results. We will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof replaced with a new metal roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

12/13/2016

We are so pleased with everything they did. From preparing the old roof and clean-up to the finished product. Mr. Miller and his crew were very professional and punctual. They had our roof done in four days. I will definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

06/10/2016

Ken Miller came out to the house to give us an estimate to replace our roof. He answered all our questions and explained the differences in the types of roofing materials so I could clearly understand.  He and his crew was extremely polite; and they were all very professional. We were in and out of the house constantly and they were always working. They took great care to make sure the gates were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2016