COLDWELL BANKER

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Realtor assisting clients in purchasing, selling or renting homes. Residential or Commercial Over 20 years experience working with military Families relocating all over the world. Six years Experience in the Ft Rucker area to include Enterprise, Ozark, Daleville. Dothan & Surrounding areas. Let me help you have a "Smooth Move"...

D

08/12/2013

The realtor didn't return our phone calls for over a week. Because he was busy & got side tracked & forgot. Then he was late to interview. Then all he wanted to talk about was himself & his grand kids. Was not informative or knowledgeable of the comparable a in our neighborhood. Very unprofessional & "good ole boy" attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was suppose to provide comparison market home prices & advise on how to sell our home & in return assist us in buying a new home. The realtor was reluctant in providing any information. And was quick to push us to sign a contract with him.

CATEGORY real estate agents

10/19/2011

The overall experience was one of the least stressful home purchases I have made. Barbara and the others at her office kept us informed and continue the stay in contact after we closed on the home. Also if you are military be sure to use USAA movers advantage. I received a check for $950.00 at closing just for using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred to Coldwell Bankers through my bank, USAA, under the movers advantage program. My agent was Barbara White, who I began corresponding with while I was still in Texas, She was very attentive to what my family was looking for and very responsive when we asked questions. The first time we met face to face she once again went over our wants and needs to make sure she could provide the best service. Barbara was very patient with us as we looked at over 30 different houses and continued to revise her list based on our feedback. She was very knowledgeable about the area and very familiar with the available homes in the area with out having to go back and look up more listings. This is the third home I have purchased in the last ten years and she is by far the best agent I have worked with.

CATEGORY real estate agents