Billy Don's Air

A 6 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2012

5077 Rives Rd

Elmore, AL 36025

With over 46 years of experience Billy Don's Air is the premiere HVAC company in the Montgomery area. We are a small company with the owner on sight for all jobs. We do financing through Alabama Power Co. and Gas Co. and also Microf lease to own. Military discount available. Call us today for your free estimate....

hvac repair (6)

06/17/2020

First, this was an after hours service call. Mr. Don Matthews and his grandson, Dillon, arrived and his son Cory joined them later to troubleshoot, repair, and eventually clean and add freon to my neglected system. It all went exceptionally well. I was blessed to witness this family business of professionals performing remarkably well, efficiently, methodically, with great customer service. I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After poor service from another HVAC contractor sent from my Warranty Company, I searched Angies’s for emergency help to get my AC working again. Billy Don’s Air was the first to respond the same day that I contacted Angies. Being without AC for 8 days, I was desperate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

thank you for the great review, and for the opportunity to perform service work for you. thank you, Billy Don Armstrong Jr.

05/18/2020

Was in contact as to arrival time. Quick with service call work. Informed as to work being done and satisfied with cost. Would recommend for others to call and use service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

03/21/2020

Very professional and nice guy. Just thought they were alittle high

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

09/18/2019

It was great! They did a great job from installing to cleaning up. I was very pleased. They kept me informed the whole thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

08/28/2018

CORY IS A GOOD TECH. GOOD WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 2 lbs R-410A to unit 1 and checked and done PM.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

11/29/2013

Don Armstrong and his crew did an outstanding job! They spent 4 days at my home installing new duct work in my attic. They did an exceptional job. The crew was very professional, very thorough, very respectful and obviously focused on doing a quality if not perfect job. Don explained everything that they were doing in detail. There were no surprises. After completing the job, they even swept the f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew @ Billy Don's Air, installed brand new duct work in my attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2013

Thank You for giving our company the opportunity to do work in your home. Should you need anything else or have any questions please call on us, we are here for our customers.

Our company provides, heat pump or gas unit installation on new and existing homes and we provide repairs on heat pumps / gas units for houses and also mobile homes. Duct work repair and installation are also available through our company. We are a licensed and bonded company, with over 40 years experience in the field of HVAC.

We currently are not offering repairs on window units, oil furnaces, chillers, boilers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check