Lovell Tom Asphalt Paving

Founded 1949 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Tom Lovell Paving offers the best service in the Huntsville area. We offer a full line of services from asphalt, paving driveways, parking lots, seal coating, grading, gravel, and we work with commercial and residential. We have been doing this for over 60 years. Call us out for a free estimate. We accept appointment 24/7 weekends too. Call us today for further information....

T & C Asphalt Paving

Locally owned and operated since 1991. Commercial and residential. Licensed and insured . All work guaranteed.

Offers by T & C Asphalt Paving on Angie's List

02/26/2016

D

11/10/2015

looked great when new, after 7-9 years with only light traffic its in poor shape. should have gotten 15 years out of this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paved long driveway

07/23/2012

Tom Lovell Asphalt Paving seemed to have a fair price for a satisfactory job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our driveway.

D

04/12/2012

.At the time I was happy with the driveway because I just didn't know any better. Since than I have looked at other driveways and other prices. Now I know what a bad deal I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paved a long driveway and parking area. Very poor quality: Has overlaps and lots of roller marks. Stones he said would not come loose, have come loose. But, it is better than the dirt and gravel I had.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,asphalt driveway

Concrete, Etc.,Asphalt,Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating,Driveway Contractors,Paving Contractors,Sealers Asphalt