Tommy's Contracting

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2011

Locally owned & operated. I service Enterprise, Elba, Dothan,Troy AL and the surrounding areas. I have a crew and I stand by our work and guarantee you will be satisfied....

ASP Windows and Doors

South Florida's leading professionals in impact windows and doors. Call us at 888.782.8342 for a FREE quote. Our second showroom is now open: 12762 SW 88 ST, Miami, FL 33186

10/20/2014

He did an excellent job.  He was easy to work with and he did a great job.  The quality of the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used him for some renovation and carpentry work.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

10/02/2014

This is a young contracting company trying to do the best they can.  Tommy was very responsive to every need.  There were some bumps in the road during the work but everything was worked out in the end.  If you want to discuss further, you can email me at robertandheidi23@gmail.com.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished mudding the walls in a master suite.

CATEGORY drywall

07/31/2014

They were very good, courteous and took their time. They cleaned up the up the mess and did everything we asked of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done general repair throughout my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/01/2014

I would highly recommend them to anybody. They did everything for us. They did some wood trim for us, did some landscape projects for us, draining, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tommy's Contracting installed a fixed drain in our yard, built us a custom closet, painting, they did some out of everything.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

C

03/24/2014

They did some excellent work on our upstairs. Below, they didn?t use anyone professionals for the plumbing. Didn?t glue parts together and it leaked everywhere. We're having to spend more money to have it fixed. The owner physically worked on our property for only three days. The work crew had little guidance from Tommy and they often had little idea about what else needed to be done after finishi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, plumbing, remodeling work upstairs in the bathroom and plumbing downstairs in our basement.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Tommy’s Contracting takes pride in the quality of our work. We strive hard to make sure the final result meet the customer’s expectation and we are very disappointed that this customer could not be satisfied. I am not always at a job site, but am in constant communication with my crew. The difficulties on this project came from continual redirection from the customer. Case in point, we discussed h...

We offer any commercial and residential contracting needs, including remodeling, fixing, repairing, or rebuilding. Additionally, I offer a rental property maintenance service for the Do-It-Yourself Landlord. See my flyer posted on this site for more specifics relating to this service. I offer free estimates, so please call or email me if you have any questions!