Terminix - Dothan -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 32 Reviews

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

C

07/27/2020

Technicians installed traps around house but didn't put them all low enough in the ground to prevent damage from lawnmower. A number of the traps have been damaged or destroyed by my lawnmower, but I can't get them to come back and repair or replace them. Seems like once they got their money they didn't really care about maintaining their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite protection

D

08/19/2015

I have not seen Terminix at my house in a while. They wanted me to upgrade to a more efficient service and all this stuff. It costs me a pretty good amount of money to change over what they initially had done to this new service. They said this will save me so much money in the long run  and it will cost me $150 per year after this was done. The first bill I got was, like, $300 and something dolla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my annual termite inspection.

10/23/2014

They are there on time.  First thing they ask is have I noticed something different on the inside or the outside.  They do their job even if I don't have to be there to watch them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Terminix Enterprise.  I have them do outside spray every quarter.

09/10/2014

Treated building for Termites. We also took a one year contract with the renewals

07/16/2013

It went horrible they did not provide what was promised, they sold us the wrong product, they never came out to provide a termite bond.  they told me i didnt need a termite bond just need a termite letter.  They still have 1000.00 of our money and they wont give us the bond and they wont give us the money back either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to do a fungus treatment, and provide termite bond.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite and bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.