Stanley Steemer

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 20 Reviews

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

BFE Construction

15  REVIEWS
BFE Construction

Providing quality service since 2009! We have Licensed and Certified Plumbers and Electricians that can handle any job no matter how large or small. We also specialize in flooring. We can also cut down trees that may cause damage to power lines. Anything you need, give us a call!

10/12/2016

It looks worse than it did before. They didn't vacuum the carpet at all before they cleaned it, and it now has more spots than before they did the job. By their rules, we only had ten days to do anything about it, and it looked fine for the first ten days. A few weeks later, the original spots had come back, bringing more along with them. I'm angry, to say the least, especially for the money that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the high-traffic areas in my living room and hall.

06/25/2014

They sent out two young guys and they were very friendly and professional. The only issue is the company would not let them disconnect the HVAC element themselves. It had to be performed by the homeowner it should be the workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all my HVaC system

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

01/29/2014

They moved furniture and placed it back with no damage. They did 4 large rooms and a hallway. I have used them many times and have never had a complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They arrived on time and did an excellent job.

09/06/2013

The men were courteous. Even called to let me know that they were running late. Did a good job of cleaning my tile and grout and then sealing the grout. The price was less than I was expecting because I have a LOT of tile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

07/28/2013

It went very well. They were very informative about the product and how effective it would be on my carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration & commercial, tile & grout cleaning.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check