South Park Veterinary Clinic LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since November 2011

Mixed animal practice...

07/11/2016

The staff are always helpful. Dr Syfrett always takes time to listen and reassure. Everyone that works there is very good with the animals. There are several vets closer to my home but I travel over 20 miles to see Dr Syfrett because I trust him with all my dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my dog neutered.

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked new litter of 5 puppies, docked tails, removed dew claws, gave shots.

09/09/2013

The experience itself was fine, but the Angie's List coupon on the web site is just about worthless. He is a great vet, but the coupon only saved me $2.50. The call cost me $178.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
South Park Veterinary Clinic is my veterinarian.

06/08/2012

I would recommend them. The vet is new and is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
South Park Veterinary Clinic LLC is the veterinarians that I take my pet to. The last time they checked my dog's inner glands.

04/23/2012

Dr. Syfrett and Coe are really friendly and very nice. They take the time to listen and understand. They get back to you ASAP if they are going to be a while. Really like the place. New building and equipment. Can't say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took a stray cat in that we are wanting to adopt. They took him without an appointment. The cat had an upper resporatory infection. I gave them a $200 limit to treat him. Instead of spending the money on x-rays and dianostics they spent it on treatment. The cat is much better. The office staff are very friendly and they take the time to explain and answer your questions. We've taken our regular pet cat to them since our other vet had to retire. They diagnosed him with struvite crystals in his urine and treated him accordingly.

Mixed animal practice.