Eye Center South

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since April 2012

Welcome to Eye Center South, where Your Vision is our Our Mission. We are dedicated to improving, preserving and restoring your precious gift of sight. Our dedication to leading edge technology and advanced surgical techniques is surpassed only by our commitment to personal, quality patient care and superior outcomes. We look forward to helping you and your family enjoy a lifetime of the best possible vision. Eye Center South is one of the largest and most comprehensive Medical and Surgical eye care clinics located in the Southeast in Dothan AL, Andalusia AL, Destin FL, Panama City FL, and Albany GA. Our physicians have undergone extensive rigorous surgical and medical training to allow them to become specialists in their field of expertise. To see if a provider is board certified go to abgd.org....

05/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent caring doctor (Dr S Heersink) and medical staff but the wait was over an hour and a half. I guess we will see much more of this as medical groups and doctors struggle to maintain a semblance profitability under Obamacare, cramming as many patients as possible into appointment schedules.

05/16/2015

They were professional.  They wanted to do the surgery done that day.  They did tests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye Care - Opthalmology.  Cataract surgery.

04/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough eye exam and treatment for eye problems.  Dr. Heersink is personable, extremely capable and knowledgeable.   His bedside manner is exceptional and not only will I go back to see him but I will recommend him to anyone who is in need.

02/25/2015

I have worn glasses my whole life. In the last few years my vision has deteriorated and I am having some dificulty.  I saw Dr. Sebastian Heersink who I must say was exceptional.  Attentive, listens, thorough and an exceptional bedside manner.  He explains things well and makes the patient feel at ease.  He is the best Opthamologist I have seen to date and I have seen many.  I will definately refer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i needed an exam for deteriorating vision and irritation.

09/16/2013

Procedure went well. Vision much better in right eye, but images still don't coincide perfectly with left eye.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract surgery

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Cataract surgery, laser vision correction (LASIK), glaucoma treatment, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration treatment, facial rejuvenation, cosmetic surgery & eye care and hearing services.

Optometry