ENT Care

Angie's List since October 2008

...

09/19/2013

Doctors at ENT Care after removing the growth and getting the diagnosis referred me to Kirkland Clinic at UAB Hospital for additional laser surgery. After that procedure i was told that there was 0 to 1 percent probability of recurrence, I am grateful for the prompt treatment and referral provided by the Doctors at ENT Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What I thought was laryngitis was a growth on my vocal cord. When it was removed tests came back positive for squamous cell carcinoma.

06/08/2012

I am satisfied with him. He has a great inter personal skill. He for all practically purposes appears to be extremely knowledgable in providing several options to the patient. He is very thorough in follow up and spends quit a bit of time with the patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Smith for ENT care.

04/19/2012

He straightened the problem and I got well. He solved a number of visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used ENT Care for ear, nose and throat care. The last visit was for an ear infection. I think I had a sinus infection and an ear infection, and he gave me a shot and a z-pack.

04/12/2012

They are good. I have been using them for twenty-five years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go there for care.

03/22/2012

I have seen several doctors there. I have been treated very well with excellent bedside manner. Any referrals I gave have been treated very carefully. They have a 100% hearing center with their own hearing center department, and they have many other clinics within. Their services can treat the whole patient right there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done everything from ear, nose and throat appointments for me.