Blackmon, Dr. Keith A

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, ...

C

05/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used this dentist for my children throughout all their lives. I used him until approx 2010 when a crown I paid for never for properly even after 3 visits.  Still doesn't. I've since moved on to another provider in the area. The Dr is extremely nice, professional. Staff extremely nice & professional. However with the cost associated & this last procedure, I had to make other choices.

08/31/2012

Dr. Blackmon and his staff have been our Dentist for 3 years.  My family and I have always felt comfortable and we are always well taken care of.  Dr. Blackmon always takes time for your questions and you never feel rushed, he explains every detail to you so that when you leave you know exactly what you need to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning.  Staff is always friendly never judgemental.

03/01/2012

I like everything about them.  He's knowledgeable and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Keith A Blackmon is my dentist.  I visited him last year.

09/29/2011

Called them to make an appointment and got a fast early appointment. They took us right on back did what needed to be done for check ups and cleaning. Dr.Blackmon asked me if I had any questions and he answered everything I needed to know about getting my children braces and even gave me an orthadotist to see. You cant go wrong with Dr.Blackmon is is A1 top of the chain!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took both of my children at the same time for a 9am check up and clean up. We were in and out at 10:15. I have made this our family destist forever. You can't go wrong with useing this dentist!!! He is just AMAZING love him and all the employees!!!!

06/02/2010

The dental assistants were great with the grandkids. They were not afraid and were quite comfortable. The doctor came in and reviewed the xrays and showed us a problem area on the youngest. He outlined a plan of action and we accepted. Afterwards the kids got some goodies from them. Overall a real good dentist and staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual exam with x-rays for the grandkids ages 5 & 6.

General dentistry.