AAA TRANS-PRO TRANSMISSION PARTS& SERVICE

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since July 2010

D Rated | 5 Reviews

Serving south Alabama since 1957. We specialize in automatic and standard transmission as well as the area's leader in advance automotive computer electronic diagnostics and repair. Our million dollar plus parts inventory means that we have the correct part when needed.We have transmission parts from 1948 to present including transmission, engine, ABS,traction control and virtually any electronic computer for your vehicle....

DM Services

1  REVIEW
DM Services

DM Services provides home maintenance, home repairs, basic plumbing and electrical needs, home automation, and more! Servicing the entire Wiregrass area with experience dating back to the mid 90's, I promise to provide exceptional quality service with a smile! Check out our services offered and call Don Morgan, or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/07/2019

Company going out of business very little to no help

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission rebuilt or replace

04/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service with a caring attitude at reasonable prices.

D

01/01/2013

Will not go back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took vehicle in for transmission repair, they quoted price for new and used transmissions. They do not repair transmissions. They will install another one only. Chose to go with a less expensive used transmission, it failed within 60 days. They guaranteed the transmission but not their labor. Labor to install new one is as much we already paid. Car sitting in our yard.

CATEGORY transmission repair

They chose a used transmission, the salvage yard where this transmission was purchased is the warrantor. I suggest that the customer contact the salvage yard to see if they will cover the labor. A transmission warranty covers the part not labor as explained in their paper work. If they need the phone number to the salvage company they may contact us and we will provide it to them. Regardless of ne...

07/26/2012

I was robbed of valuable time and money dealing with this business! I'll never get either back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought my car in because the light came on and my mechanic said it needed a flush. Owner had me sign a blank form, my wife came back to pickup the car because he didn't have time to look at it. He drove it and couldn't find anything wrong. He then charged my wife $125.00 and said if she brings it back he would give her a credit toward the flush. He wrote that customer authorizes repair for $125.00. We brought the car back next day, when I called he said the repair was $3500.00, I knew I could get a transmission put in for around $800.00 but still didn't think anything was wrong. He then said it was $1500.00 to put it back or $450.00 to come get it in boxes. I asked him who authorized this charge he said said my wife (who would never do this) then he proceeded to tell my that because I questioned him he was now charging $600.00 because his time was valuable. He also said I should drive if I can't afford a Lincoln, he also told me he spent more on his wife's tires and told me he was "a have and doen't like dealing with have nots". I found it ironic that he also told Rhonda Pasibe the same thing who is a military wife married to Lt. Colonel Pasibe who is deployed overseas fighting for his rights which do NOT include the right to rip people off.I did go to court and lost apparently my wife signed another blank for which was conveniently filled out in court which gave the judge no choice because it was signed.If you look at this persons track record in Enterprise and now in Dothan then take your car to him you will get ripped off. This isn't a miss communication but the way he does business. You have seen people like him on 60 minutes. He is a liar and will steal your money. He is a little man who thinks he now can push people around and so far he has although I did hear he gave the Pasibe's their money back and allowed them to take their car to a reputable repair shop, don't count on it with your car. PS I did get my transmission replaced for 1/2 of what I paid him to tear it apart!

CATEGORY transmission repair

This person is a mentally challenged individually. He filed suit in court and lost. He was given 10 days to pay this bill by the judge and finally paid on the eleventh day. True people somtimes live beyond their means, this is such a person.

08/10/2011

Badly....very badly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Daughter's transmission was removed for possible re-build or repairs. Once removed, $6,000 + was quoted. Unable to afford that price, it was decided that the trasnisission would be reinstalled. Tne qute for that was over $800.00. It was decided to have the transmissionplaced in the car and we would have it towed home. First my credit caed was presented for payment. (a Visa or a Master Card). Were told that the card would be charged an extra 20% for its use. That was declined and a check was issued. (the bank was within two blocks away from this company). The company refused to release the car, claiming that the check was not good. I called the bank to find that no one had tried to cash this check. We were then told that we would have to bring cash before the car would be released. At this point I turned the matter over to my attorny. The car was release the next day. BEWARE OF THE COMPANY!

CATEGORY transmission repair

Transmission repair, transmission parts, electronic diagnostics and repair

engine and brake repair