Sanchez Lawn Care

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

Sanchez Lawn Care is a family owned buisness. We have many payment options. We provide free estimates in the north alabama areas. Sanchez lawn care "professionally done low prices"....

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

05/01/2017

great was on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trees trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

05/20/2016

Work was done in less than two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebarked large beds with 85 bags of cypress mulch. Shaped all bushes.

CATEGORY landscaping

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my pool deck.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/02/2014

They did a great job for me. I would recommend them to my best friends. They've come out and done a few things for me in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sanchez Lawn Care to mow my lawn, put down a flower bed and also to lay down mulch for me.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

07/01/2013

They did a great job, the price included the cost of the three trees and the mulch. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planted 3 trees, completely weeded along the front of the house, and along both sides put a lining underneath and put in 4 loads of mulch.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

Lawn maintenance, leaf removal, landscaping, mulch & topsoil, maintenance on flower beds & trimming on many plants.

Lawn treatment.