Integrity Remodeling & Construction LLC

A35 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2012

2200 US Highway 98 Suite 4 - PMB 322

Daphne, AL 36526

Mike Matthews is the sole proprietor proudly serving the Gulf Coast since 1995. We are licensed in the State of Alabama, an EPA Certified lead renovation contractor, we carry liability insurance and workers compensation as do all of our sub contractors. Being in business for over 20 years has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premier remodeling/renovation contractor on the gulf coast serving all of south Alabama. We feature a complete "One Stop Shop" philosophy on all our renovation projects. Here are a few of our services that we offer: Kitchen/bathroom remodeling, doors, decks, floors, Interior/Exterior painting, termite repair, exterior siding, windows, sheet rock, cabinets, additions and sun rooms....

home remodeling (28)deck building (11)interior painting (9)door installation (9)home remodeling (8)drywall repair (8)sunroom and patio (5)roofing (5)house painting (4)electrician (3)plumber (3)fence company (3)

11/14/2019

I told them that was impossible but would instead like a quote to remodel one of my 4 bedrooms and make that my handicap accessible bathroom. They told me they would be happy to. After a 2 week family trip, we came home and were expecting Mike to come out. No show. I got an email apologizing and we rescheduled. Again, we had no response to the reschedule. I expressed my concerns about the quality ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I moved to Mobile from Wyoming due to my ALS disability diagnoses. I wanted to build a pole barn garage with a handicap accessible bathroom with a changing room. 2 12’x12’ rooms inside a 30’x30’ pole barn. Mike from Integrity came out and would NOT give a ballpark figure and suggested an architectural drawing be made so he could give a quote. After spending 2500 bucks on the drawing, Integrity quoted a price for a pole barn for 25,000 more than I paid for my nearly acre with a 1400 square foot house property! A 30’x30’ pole barn would cost 145,000!

CATEGORY remodeling, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

04/22/2019

I’ve tried to hire this company twice on two separate projects. Neither time did I even get a call back. The 2nd time, I even got the POC on the phone and he said “text me your number and I’ll call you back in 20 minutes because I’m with a customer right now.” I didn’t have a problem with that, but 20 minutes has been 8 days. If you aren’t able to do the work, or it’s simply too small of a job to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition of two bedrooms to house

CATEGORY decks, drywall, flooring, picture framing, remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We have reviewed your name within our office staff and have no memory of any communication with you. As a policy our owner, Mike Matthews, does not answer his phone when he is with another customer, feeling that each customer deserves his undivided attention. There are multiple companies with the Integrity name and I feel assured that this must have been a miss dialed nu...

02/14/2019

Mr. Mike and his staff are great and very fast. I had to open up a part of my kitchen and they did it in a very timely manner. Mr. Mike was very quick with responding to any issues or questions I had and made sure the work was done to the best standard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

Thank you very much Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

08/08/2018

Very well. Very pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel. Removed a tub shower combination and installed a handicap walk in shower.

CATEGORY plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

So glad we got to help with your project. Hope to hear from you again soon.

07/19/2018

Wonderful. Very professional and on time .Work was just as I requested. I would highly recommend Integrity Remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

It was such a pleasure meeting you. Hope to work with you again soon.

01/22/2018

Two of Mike's guys came and installed the cabinet and did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Mike to see if he could build an outdoor tv cabinet. He came by my home and measured out everything. Within a week he had the cabinet built/stained and ready to be installed. He built my tv cabinet EXACTLY like what I asked for. It turned out beautifully!!! We look forward to working with Mike and his crew again on our next project.

CATEGORY remodeling, home builders, house painters, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

Photo for Integrity Remodeling & Construction LLC - 2200 US Highway 98, Daphne, AL - 36773695

Thank You! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

12/06/2017

It was an all day job but they were efficient and made sure the install was done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interity sub out to Freeman Glass and Maintenance. They were knowledgeable, polite and kept the clean up site neat. They installed a new patio door where an existing door was removed. They also installed a storm door.

CATEGORY doors

08/08/2017

All the workers were professional and polite. Got the job done in a reasonable amount of time and handled unexpected problems well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel bath, remove wall between 2 rooms

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

Thank you so much for the kinds words. It was a pleasure meeting you and helping with your project. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/23/2017

Started project on time. We (owners) made some (big) changes along the way, so it was a longer project than originally planned; however, Integrity was always prompt, and finished each phase as promised. This was very helpful and appreciated. We had just purchased the home and had not moved in while this project was being done, but even so, the crew was tidy and the project kept orderly. We were ke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove popcorn ceiling from all main living areas; resurface and prep for paint. Install recessed lighting in kitchen, living room and sunroom. Prepare wallpared walls in kitchen, bathroom and foyer for painting. Paint all interior living areas, walls and trim. Paint existing kitchen cabinetry; install new knobs/pulls/hinges/slides. Install granite countertops, new sink and faucet in kitchen. Repair old front entry door to hang correctly. Remove old built-in tv cabinet, repairing those walls and trim and prep for paint. Replace and Install 5 ceiling fans and dining chandelier. Repair/replace old exterior wooden fencing surrounding HVAC unit. Construct new wooden latching gate leading to backyard.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, fencing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

Photo for Integrity Remodeling & Construction LLC - 2200 US Highway 98, Daphne, AL - 35914648

Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on this project. Our goal is to make sure our clients are happy in the end. We pride ourselves on integrity and happy customers. We look forward to your next project and the chance to work with you again.
C

07/06/2017

Work was done but priced very high. Work is good just the price is higher than other similar services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors remodeled.. also had condo remodeling and repairs

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

We are sorry you were unhappy with the price of your project. We hope that you would consider letting us redeem ourselves with your next project. It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your repairs.

Home builder, remodeling, additions, decks, doors, floors, painting, tile, kitchens & baths. Lead removal.