Express Lube Center

• Angie's List since August 2010

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

10/23/2014

I can do all my fluid with them at one stop with no appointments needed.  They do a safety check before they release you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I usually use Express Lube Center for an oil change.

03/14/2012

I will be taking my car tomorrow. I spend $40 and they get everything done including my oil change. I rate them highly.  I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Express Lube Center for car services.

03/12/2012

They had my car there for about two and half months.  There was a blown gasket.  I ended up losing my job because of them.  I called them every week. The first month my job was okay with it but then as it became a problem for me to arrive to work on time I lost my job.  My car was there and I didn't know what to do.   They said it would be about $600 but it turned out to be $1200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my vehicle to Express Lube Center for auto service.  They serviced my vehicle between February and April last year.

CATEGORY auto repair

Similar businesses in your area...