Cobb Properties - Home Solutions

Founded 2008 •

Travis Cobb with Cobb Properties - Home Solutions is your go to guy when you have problems at your house or business. I can do just about anything you need help with, from replacing a switch, and fixing a leaky toilet to drywall repair, painting, and building a deck. I have been involved with construction and general house maintenance since I was a young boy helping my dad and grandad. I later grew to add an apartment to an empty building in Downtown Evergreen and have done numerous projects throughout the years....

Smart Wash

11  REVIEWS
Smart Wash

At Smart Wash we provide a customer service beyond what you have experienced. From uniformed employees who truly love what they do to our attention to detail when covering outlets and protecting your property before cleaning. We know you will love your beautiful clean home again.

D

10/25/2019

He came out and measured I don't know what trishan come out and look at the job. Was supposed to call me back with a price and he never did. We showed him other jobs that we wanted done in the future also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shiplap wall & receptacle

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

08/12/2019

I liked his work and I liked his character. He was punctual, reliable, has worthy attitude, and ethic was good. A man with integrity. He did a really good job. Price was reasonable. I was pleased with it and he finished it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired the roof. He repaired the ceiling as well.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing

06/18/2019

He's very prompt, on-time, and if he's running late he'll call to notify you. He gives high quality work and is very professional. I'll be having him come back for some screen work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had work done from him before. Recently he painted all the ceilings in my house, patched some different spots on the roof where leaks were coming from, he also repainted both of my bathrooms, as well as putting covers on my ceiling fans.

CATEGORY handyman service

01/28/2019

Went very well. Fast and efficient. Didn’t leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have needed help on a small job like splicing a wire for a ceiling fan light string and he does more complex jobs like fixing my lift gate on the back of my bread truck

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

Thanks. It was great working with you.

01/26/2019

He was very professional and worked in a timely manner . The quality of his work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, replace kitchen faucet and fixing leak, installing base bored and painting

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

Thanks for the review. Let me know if there are any other projects I can help with.

The services I offer are as followed, however if you do not see it listed just ask - I can probably do that to. Hook up Home Theater, computer, TV, DVD, Install Smoke Detector, Change Light Bulbs, A/C Filters, Repair Toilet and Bath Fixtures, Drywall Repair, Painting, Change Locks and Door Knobs, Hang Window Treatments, Pictures and Mirrors, Power Wash, Repair/ Build Fencing, Gates and Decks, Clean Gutters, Screen/Re-Screen Door windows and Poaches, Hang Ceiling Fans, and much much more.

There are very few things I can not do. The best way to find out is to just call and ask me.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check