VP ROOFING LLC

A 11 Reviews

Founded 2012 •

1108 Carnation Dr

Birmingham, AL 35215

We Offert free estimates on Roof Repair, tear off & Install new roof,Siding, Exterior Paint, Decks Build New or Redo ( Carpentry), Gutters System and more . ...

roofing (8)house painting (6)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)insulation (1)

12/09/2020

Very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced support beam on deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

11/27/2019

They did an amazing job, and were extremely courteous the whole way through. Victor is the man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

10/12/2019

Excellent. Professional, Honest and Fair. Crew was very thorough, friendly and cleanup left property in better condition than was originally. I would consider Victor and crew for other inside and outside jobs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

07/24/2019

They performed and excellent job on all work performed. Very professional and hard working team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney siding replaced, house exterior painted, Deck work, flash installed above windows

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/23/2019

My roof was installed in one day (the crew stayed until it was finished) and it looks beautiful. Victor repaired the water damage to the ceiling in the living room as well and it looks like there was never any damage! I'm very happy with the results and the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal Roof Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Photo for VP ROOFING  LLC - 1108 Carnation Dr, Birmingham, AL - 37999943

06/19/2019

Project went very well. They arrived when they said they would, and are very hard workers. We have used Victor and his crew on several jobs in the past and he has earned my future business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining deck

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

06/05/2019

Rudy and Victor were incredible! They were extremely professional and even though we had many unexpected things that popped up needing to be fixed along the way they were there to work with us the whole time. I will be hiring them in the future for any home repairs we may need. We are thankful we found our forever contractors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing rotten facet wood and siding, brick and siding painted, deck rails replaced, trim and dormers repaired and painted, doors painted. All light fixtures inside replaced, bathroom retiled and walls painted.

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

05/14/2019

Very professional and punctual. Replaced several roofs on buildings where I worked. They did a great job. I really enjoyed working with Victor. I will definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY insulation,roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

04/16/2019

It was excellent! They were on time and professional. They took some pictures of the process and provided a 1 year warranty. The pricing is fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some roof leaks that I had.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

04/09/2019

I have used him for 15 years and I have never had any problems with his work. He did an excellent job and always cleans up well. He removed all the gutters and put them back when they were done. I would highly recommend him and I will only hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the roof on my home and put a chimney cap on it. He also replaced a flat roof and drip edge as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

We offer free estimates on Roof Repair, tear off & Install new roofing, Siding, Exterior Paint, Decks Build New or Redo ( Carpentry), Gutters Systems and more

Ask service provider for details

Visa, MasterCard, Check