TWO LADIES & A TRUCK CLEANING, LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2006

We here at Two Ladies & A Truck, LLC are a widely diverse company capable of performing multiple facets of work. With over 20 years experience under our belts, we have practically seen and done it all. Our cleaning and construction crews are both highly experienced and professional divisions of our company. We carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we have a repeat clientele list of 100 strong and growing....

GREEN'S COMPLETE LAWN CARE SVC

05/23/2017

It went really well. My house was super clean. Best pressure washing job I've ever had done. Not to mention getting me out of a bind with the holes in the wall from the door handles three days before we were planning to list our house for sale. We got a contract on the house the day after it listed, and I have to credit these guys for that success because the house was immaculate for the showings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the house cleaned and furniture moved back after the painters had finished painting and I needed pressure washing for the outside of the house, driveway, back porch, patio, and garage. I also ended up having them come back out to patch some holes and install door stoppers.

CATEGORY handyman service,house cleaning,pressure washing

06/30/2016

Excellent service and very pleased. Called Cherise and she was very responsive. Sent two workers and within 30 minutes had all empty moving boxes out of apartment. Courteous and professional. Many other services provided and will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled empty moving boxes out of apartment

01/28/2016

On time and flawless

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thoroughly cleaned our church

11/19/2015

This company was amazing!  Moving across country and getting the house sell ready.  This company hauled our junk, loaded our truck and did the final clean on the house.  They started on Thursday and loaded our truck the next morning.  They worked hard, worked late, and met my deadlines.  I needed it sell worthy and they came through.  They even replaced a faucet in the kitchen that the handyman co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled junk, loaded a moving truck, cleaned the house, replaced kitchen faucet, pulled weeds and did light yard work.

CATEGORY handyman service,hauling services,house cleaning,lawn service,remodeling

02/19/2015

CATEGORY house cleaning

We provide a variety of services, both residential and commercial. Home or Office Cleanings: scheduled or one time cleanings. Move in and out cleanings; moving services. Pressure washing, sheet rock, painting, hauling, flooring. Any and all forms of home renovations. Construction job clean up. 24 hours emergency services available. Restoration cleanups and board ups.

n/a