Total Comfort Heating And Air Llc

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Air Conditioning Contractos & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties....

Perfect Service Heating & Air

**$48 SERVICE CALL or TUNE UP Special (per unit)**Perfect Service has over 50 Employees & 23 service trucks running on a daily basis. We have 24/7 emergency service, and we do not sub-contract any work. We offer financing through Alabama Power, Spire, Wells Fargo, and Turns. We accept cash, check, & credit card as forms of payment. We are a HEIL equipment provider

Award 2019
Offers by Perfect Service Heating & Air on Angie's List

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The tech came out and spent 45 minutes on the phone with his support. Was told to change the air filter, even though it was new, and so we changed the air filter. Problem was not fixed. I will not use them again.

04/09/2015

See above... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unbelievable!!! I called Total Comfort to service my Central AC Unit.   I asked the price of service call... they stated it was $49.   I mentioned that I had policy with American Home Shield but wanted to pay out of pocket for this repair.   I knew that I needed unit cleaned and possibly coolant.   THEY REFUSED TO SERVICE MY UNIT BECAUSE I HAVE A HOME WARRANTY THAT WAS NOT GOING TO BE USED????

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring checkup and replace the compressor for the ac.To repair the old compressor, labor and freon was only two hundred dollars less than a new one.Very professional and punctual. Would definitely use this company again.

10/06/2014

The unit that was there when I moved in was too small. They upgraded it all for me! I am very happy with everything and would recommend them to others. They even put in a programmable wall thermostat for no extra charge! They were so nice, but also very fast and efficient. The filter they put in was much better than a flimsy one, and also left an extra!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new unit in my home. The warranty includes a check up at the 3 year mark.

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a much more positive experience with Total Comfort than I had with Norrell Heating and Air. In fact, I had gone without repair or seeking a new system for two years because of how bad I felt about Norrell... But it got pretty cold this year and I decided to try Total Comfort because of good things said about them when I read a review. The young man who came was professional and cordial. The workers who came to replace the unit were prompt and efficient. It was apparent to me that they felt overworked that day even though they kept their comments to themselves. I got pretty upset after they left when I ivestiagted the actual price of the system (wholesale or retail) and it seemed to me they severely marked up the price and people I know who were in the business also thought that; however, I called the young man who originally came and discussed it with him; I still think the mark up on such services is ridiculous but he did an excellent job of convincing me I had purchased a good product and that he had enabled me to get the best deal. Presently, I would have to say I felt much better about them and am happy with my unit.

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties