The Painting Company of Birmingham

B 62 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2007

5151B Cahaba Valley Rd

Birmingham, AL 35242

With a team of dedicated professionals, a customer-minded staff, and a focus on quality and workmanship, The Birmingham Painting Company is proud to serve the greater Metropolitan Birmingham area. The Birmingham Painting Company services primarily the home, residential segment, specializing in Interior & Exterior Painting. In additional to the interior and exterior painting, we offer services such as popcorn ceiling removal, and deck restoration. The Birmingham Painting Company is fully insured and we back our work with a Three-Year Warranty....

house painting (41)interior painting (33)woodworking (7)deck cleaning (6)pressure washing (4)drywall repair (3)handyman (2)gutter installation (2)roofing (1)

07/08/2020

Ok. They broke a finial on the end of a curtain rod and neglected to tell me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

07/08/2020

Everyone at The Painting Company was very professional. We were very pleased with the completed project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

07/08/2020

World class service and we were 100% satisfied with the work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

04/11/2019

We have used The Painting Company more than once. They are professional and have great customer service. If you're looking for a trusting company who does quality work I highly recommend these guys. Thank you so much for taking care of our homes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and Interior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

03/28/2019

It was good i was very pleased. they arrive on time they were neat efficient professional did not made a mess and the work was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a deck stained was the year before that and a year after i had and interior painting.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great review and the business.

03/27/2019

They were great and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the outside of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review and for you business.

03/22/2019

It went very well. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my great room, hallway and kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

We appreciate your business, [Member Name Removed] and for taking your time to leave a review.

03/22/2019

it went great and no problems. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my dining room

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your business. We appreciate your time on leaving a review...would have loved to see an A up there though :). Cheers
C

03/15/2017

Was subcontracted out. Men didn't speak English. Left a paint mess in the kitchen sink with paint clothes. Little paint spatters along the floor walls as if no drop cloth. Several item had paint on, such as towel racks, door knobs, etc. for this expensive of a job I expected better. I was offered a $200 discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house painted. Interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I'm sorry to see a "C" rating on your review. We actually do not sub our work out. Unfortunately, paint can get a little messy, but it easily cleaned and we would have loved to come out and fix it for you, and still will if you'll have us. Please reach out if you're interested. Thanks!

12/13/2016

The only reason I didn?t give them an ?A? is because they said they were going to clean my windows. They didn?t clean my windows; my windows did not look clean after they finished and some of our windows were stuck and not completely closed & locked. They didn?t completely close and lock all of them and then we had trouble getting then unstuck. I felt like they should have made sure all of that wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of our house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2011

[Member Name Removed], sorry that your cleaning of the windows was missed. We normally don't provide that service so I'm a little confused, but that doesn't mean it wasn't said. Did you reach out to Peter about fixing the situation??

Residential and commercial interior & exterior painting, popcorn ceiling removal, deck refinishing & power washing.