NYMA Home Improvement, LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2014

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

2921 Wood Dr NE

Birmingham, AL 35215

Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham....

deck building (5)home remodeling (4)woodworking (4)home remodeling (3)interior painting (2)general contracting (2)door (1)architect (1)window (1)flooring (1)countertop installation (1)handyman (3)

09/02/2020

No one returned my call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rennovations

CATEGORY handyman service,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed] I would greatly appreciate u removing this negative review your name is not in my list of leads

06/10/2020

My condo is OLD and difficult to work in but Kevin did an excellent job in helping me select the windows I wanted with the features I needed. Had to be very creative with this install - so far very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

06/03/2020

I was impressed with Kevin, the owner, the first time he came out to look at my proposed project. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and willing to listen to my preferences. During the project, he answered my questions and kept me updated each day on progress. Ultimately, the completed deck is a work of art - craftsmanship and attention to detail are the hallmarks of NYMA. I highly recommend Kevin a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace deck

CATEGORY contractors,decks,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Photo for NYMA Home Improvement, LLC - 2921 Wood Dr NE, Birmingham, AL - 38613984

thank you bob for choosing Nyma home improvement LLC for your project. it was a pleasure to meet you and work with you.

05/13/2020

Would definitely recommend! Did numerous projects in our neighborhood in Leeds, we were satisfied with each one. Finished on time, on budget, cleaned up when done. Completely remodeled our gym, did a seamless job on stone repair . We will use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling

CATEGORY contractors,decks,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and the HOA for allowing us to be of service to your community!!!

04/20/2020

Nyma Home Improvement is the bee's knees. I moved into an unevenly remodeled 90 year old house that has some bugs to be sorted out. One of which was a range that conked out within the first few months of use. The replacement range arrived about 3/4 inch wider than anticipated and needed to be placed in a granite-top island that did not have a lot of wiggle room. Mr. J gave a window of time that he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting granite and moving an electrical outlet

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

thank you [Member Name Removed]it was a pleasure to meet you and be of service to you and your family. you have a beautiful kitchen and enjoy cooking in it glad we could help!
D

11/17/2019

I hired Nyma Home Improvement after I had gotten duped by another guy familiar to this company. I was contacted by the owner, who offered an apology for the previous guy who had done just as bad. I should have followed my first mind, because I did not like his prices, but he told me that he could repair the railing on my front porch if he was hired. The project was off to a good start. My kitchen ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a total remodel for the kitchen. Vanity work in my bathroom, foyer painted, and front stair railing.

CATEGORY decks,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Photo for NYMA Home Improvement, LLC - 2921 Wood Dr NE, Birmingham, AL - 38239114

[Member Name Removed] I should have followed my first mind and not even fooled with this job. I dont like going behind another guys work in the first place. Now if you are going to give me a negative review [Member Name Removed]at least tell the truth. i said that I was sorry that guy did what he did to you. the paint that is on your windows was from a previous painter and I explained that to you....

11/14/2019

Mr. Jones and his crew were very professional. He kept us informed on the progress of the projects. They showed up to work on projects each day that it wasn’t raining. They kept work areas clean. Most of all, NYMA does great quality work. My husband and I are very satisfied with the job that NYMA did for us, and I’m certain that we will use Mr. Jones’ company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. replace the railing on our front steps and around front porch 2. replace the steps and railing going to our back deck 3. extend our grilling deck by 4 feet and make it a walk around with new railing. Mr. Jones and his crew were very professional. He kept us informed on the progress of the projects. They showed up to work on projects each day that it wasn’t raining. They kept work areas clean. Most of all, NYMA does great quality work. On a five stars rating, I give NYMA five stars. My husband and I are very satisfied with the job that NYMA did for us, and I’m certain that we will use Mr. Jones’ company again.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to be of service to you and your family!

10/29/2019

I can't explain how much my family and I were impressed with quality of the work done to our home. NYMA were very professional and also down to earth. We didnt have to peep over their shoulders and that was a relief. Thumbs up!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor repair

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

We are a full service remodeling and repair company. Like the slogan says..."From the slab to the shingles ".

We don't do cleaning services, outside of debris generated by us on particular project.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa