LifeStyle Organizing Services

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2014

LifeStyle Organizing Services, LLC is one of the leading Professional Organizing Companies in Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. We help find the root cause of your organizational challenges, and customize functional solutions and systems to maintain a stress free lifestyle. We specialize in: residential /small business organization, unpacking services, senior citizen downsizing, home staging, space planning, storage/file solutions, paper/bill paper management, time management, personal management assistance, and virtual organizing. Are you ready to make an investment to improve your life or business? For scheduling a consultation, call 205.746.2659 or via email info@lifestyleorganizingservices.com...

Arenas Cleaning

We are providers of construction services in the Birmingham area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Guzman Drywall has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and cleaning needs!

10/15/2019

Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Organization Assessment

CATEGORY closet systems,moving companies,home & garage organization

We are very appreciative of your review, [Member Name Removed]. It is always our mission to make sure we perform all organizing assessment in an appropriate, efficient, and productive manner. If you should ever find that you are in need of our services in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us."

10/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She got all the clutter and junk out of my house. The service was great and she was absolutely wonderful. I couldn’t be more pleased.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Thank you for giving LifeStyle Organizing Services an opportunity to assist with your project. We enjoyed sharing our expertise with you.

10/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did home organizing.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

We greatly appreciate your business !

07/02/2014

I have a overwhelming amount of clutter in my house. I looked for services in my area and could not find any. I emailed Angie's list. You replied that there were no services on your list in my area, but that someone would look for what I needed. I didn't expect that to happen. Then I got the email with the names of three professional organizers that were not on Angie's list currently, but were cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services have just started. This is a company that comes into your house and helps you declutter and organize. My package deal includes 60 hours overall with 2 professional organizers (usually in 4 hour segments). It will probably take until September or October for final results. In our first session we purged two closets in four hours, completely filled our garbage cart, sent four bags of clothes to Hannah Home and three bags to My Sister's Closet.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

It was a pleasure working with you.

Closet Cleaning & Organizing, Kitchen Organizing, Clutter Elimination & Coaching, Home Organization, Bedrooms, Home Office Organization, Pantry Organization, Garage Organization (Cleaning, Storage Solutions), Office Organization, Paperwork Organization & Management, Basement Organization & Decluttering, Children's Rooms, Bathrooms, Small Spaces, Senior Downsizing & Transitioning, Filing & Storage Systems, Craft Rooms, Baby Boomer Downsizing, Move-ins, Small Business, Holiday Decor & Storage

We do not offer detail house cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover, American Express