JG Southern Lawn Care

Birmingham, AL 35216

Sod

Sod

lawn & landscaping202035242
Existing grass removal, grading and leveling, and laying of sod.

We are a locally owned company, with the goals to make your dream yard a reality. We offer a variety of services including: Complete lawn maintenance, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, debris removal, sod installation, laying mulch/pine-straw, leaf/stick removal, hedge trimming, chainsaw work, planting/gardening, and Christmas tree removal. We are looking to expand our clientele by offering professional work at a reasonable price. Thank you for choosing our team at JG Southern Lawn Care! ...
Erosion Control - Image

Erosion Control

lawn & landscaping

202035242
Hell-strip Landscaping  - Image

Hell-strip Landscaping

lawn & landscaping

202035206

lawn & landscaping (7)lawn care (6)leaf removal (3)hauling (3)pressure washing (2)tree service (2)handyman (2)

12/08/2020

Excellent! Jonathan and Jacob (and team) met with me, listened to what I wanted (a low maintenance plan) and within a few days, presented a drawing and fair estimate. Geneva Jones at Crawford's Nursery (my favorite designer and plant wholesaler) helped me fine tune their plan. Crawford's pulled everything together for the JG team to pick up a few days later (plants, topsoil, mulch, landscaping fab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the hellstrip landscaped at our commercial building on the corner of 81st St S and Rugby Ave, in South East Lake. The area was old and tired and had sadly become the neighborhood dumping ground.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Thank you so much! We enjoyed the project and look forward to working with you!

11/11/2020

Superb team! Honest, conscientious , punctual, hardworking and enthusiastic. They have become my “go to team” for so many tasks big and small. What I value most is their honesty and that they are trustworthy and helpful. Plus I know that I am supporting their higher education and school fees by hiring them. That matters to me. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yardwork & moving furniture

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/07/2020

Great! They fixed the problem and it looks nice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Erosion control/ metal edging

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/06/2020

This crew of young men got at it. Very polite, respectful, professional, worked diligently getting the work done I asked to have done and listened intently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
presssure washing, mulching, small tree removal, and lawn maintenance

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

11/04/2020

I am a regular customer now. They do a great job! Glad I found them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance, debris and fence removal, mulching, and planting.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

11/03/2020

I have been very satisfied with JG Lawn Services. The guys have always shown up when they said that they would. They work very hard & always do what I ask them to do. I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Work

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/03/2020

Great-highly recommend! Best guys I have used in a long time!!! Great! Also asked them to clean out my garage. They are quick, organized, thoughtful and did everything I asked. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Work

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A right now.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/26/2020

They did an excellent job and they were coming back tomorrow and what I liked about them is that they were hardworking individuals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut some small trees, leaves and they cleared my brush.

CATEGORY hauling services,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Complete lawn maintenance pressure washing gutter cleaning debris removal sod installation laying mulch/pine-straw leaf/stick removal hedge trimming chainsaw work planting/gardening Christmas tree removal.

Check, PayPal