JERRY PATE TURF & IRRIGATION

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2006

12 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. AFTER HOUR CHARGES MAY APPLY....

Ray's Electrical Service LLC

Whether you're building a new home, remodeling the existing one, or need some home electrical repairs, let us handle the job at your home. We'll fit our approach to the way you live! Service electrical company located in Calera, AL. We offer all jobs including the New Electrical installation, New homes, Remodels, and Updates. Give us a call today so we can take a look at the project!

Offers by Ray's Electrical Service LLC on Angie's List

05/09/2013

Very good overall experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Priced Yard maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping

07/13/2006

I was pleased with the job. It took only one day to complete and my property is large and on a huge hill. I have the automatic sprinklers for the lawn now. My home was built in 1995 but all twelve of the lights outside were hideous, so they switched them all out for a more updated look. I feel I got a good deal and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired the company to install a sprinkler irrigation system and twelve outdoor lights on our property. They had to do a lot of digging on a slope to get the sprinklers in place.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,lighting

LAWN IRRIGATION, LANDSCAPE AND LIGHTING.

INSTALLATION.