Issis & Sons Carpets Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2006

Issis & Sons Flooring Gallery 2858 Pelham Parkway, Pelham, AL 35124. A (205) 663-2310. Issis & Sons Flooring Gallery 2815 Greystone Commercial Blvd. Birmingham, AL 35242 205-981-2311 Issis & Sons Furniture Gallery 250 Cahaba Valley Rd. Pelham, AL 35124 205-620-6926...

Armstrong Painting & Construction

D

08/23/2017

Slow It has taken almost 2 months to complete this project. The subs were fine but the sales staff was lacking. Very bad communication, I had to constantly call to find out what was going on

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tile backsplash and fireplace

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

03/29/2016

We worked with Mo at Issis and Sons. Mo took the time to get to know us and the kind of home we lived in to determine our best type of carpet. He also managed the removal of our old surface and install of our carpet and checked up on the progress and notified us of the timeline of the whole process. The carpet took 3-4 days to arrive from California--which he told us to expect. Our carpet was inst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old sisal flooring and Installed carpet in our den.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

07/27/2015

This process took 5 days and was much better than I could have imagined.  The sanding system used included a vacuum  so that the dust left in my house was very minimal.  Very professional people- from the first phone call through the entire process.  I will use them again because  of that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded, stained and sealed the hardwood in the entire house except bedrooms and baths.  Applied a finish by Bona  (Bona Traffic), that is indoor air quality approved by Greenguard.  Excellent work and excellent results with no toxic fumes in my home.  :)

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

04/21/2015

On time and very quickly. Quality was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took up all old carpeting and padding. Removed all "squeaks" while walking on the floor. Removed All old wood floors and replaced with hardwood.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

04/14/2015

They did a good job. They were on time and kept in contact. They were professional and polite. I was pleased with the results. I've had them do some other work before, so I trusted them to do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a slate floor over the concrete slab.

CATEGORY flooring,marble & granite

Vinyl floors, hardwood, laminate floors, ceramic tile & area rugs.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available