Baker Lamps & Linens

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since December 2010

Baker Lamps & Linens...

Lindley Electric, Inc.

Lindley Electric, Inc is an Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Electrical Contractor also offering residential service.

05/30/2018

Very fast service for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lamp repair.

CATEGORY gift shops,lamp repair

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a hard-to-find type of light fixture. Mrs. Baker was extremely helpful. Although she could not provide what I was looking for, she went the extra mile and found someone who could.

CATEGORY gift shops

08/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired an antique bridge lamp that was broken and rewired it. Repaired and replaced broken part to restore lamp to working order. Also had period shade for it as well. Wired a new night light. Work done well.

CATEGORY gift shops,lamp repair,lighting

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a lamp which would no longer turn on. I took it to Baker Lighting on a Monday for repair, and it was ready for pickup on Wednesday of the same week. It works perfectly, and the people I dealt with were courteous and personable.

CATEGORY gift shops,lighting

[member name removed], thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again, soon!

01/17/2015

I have been a customer of Baker Lamps and Linens for 10+ years.  They are absolutely the BEST and most knowledgable lamp store in the Birmingham area.  They can help with all of your needs from new and vintage lamps to lamp shades and repair.  I have never been disappointed with anything I have had done at Baker Lamps and Linens!!!  You should consider them for all of your lamp, bedding, and gift ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought in a vintage surveyors tripod to have made into a floor lamps.  Katie showed me various ways that it could be done and we chose parts, finial, shade etc.  Can't wait to see the finished product!!

CATEGORY gift shops,lamp repair,lighting

Thanks (Member name removed)!

We are a family owned, full service Lamp Shop. We rewire, repair, and custom make lamps out of most anything. We sell lamp parts. We have a VERY large selection of lamp shades. We re-line and recover lamp shades. We have beautiful bed linens and luxurious sheets. We have a vast selection of gifts, including great baby gifts, that can be beautifully wrapped. We specialize in excellent customer service.

We DO NOT repair halogen or fluorescent lamps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard