American HomeCrafter Inc.

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since March 2012

F Rated | 3 Reviews

American HomeCrafter's has one thing in mind, you! We strive to provide the best experience for our clients, and their families. Your home is your biggest investment, next to your family. We keep that in mind from start to finish, and treat your home as we would our own. Thank you for stopping by today, we really appreciate your interest in our company and services. We offer free estimates with no obligation to purchase anything. 205-687-1389...

Aqua Systems of Alabama

Aqua Systems has been helping people improve their water since 1959. We are a water treatment company that specializes in water softeners, water heaters, drinking water systems, water purification, problem water solutions and large scale water solutions for business and industry. We provide service to Central Alabama and are part of a national company that has over 300 dealers nationwide. In today's busy world you don't have time for a water softener that constantly needs service. At Aqua Systems we understand that and have responded by building high quality water treatment products that are built to last through years of simple, trouble-free operation.

Offers by Aqua Systems of Alabama on Angie's List

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my mothers money as a deposit but never returned to do the work. Published address is a vacant house and none of their phone numbers work.

CATEGORY drywall

01/24/2014

A week later, representatives from American HomeCrafter called and said that they had taken over warranty services for the Gutterguards I had installed ~3 years ago, and told me that they needed to come out and inspect the gutters. When they did, that told me that when CCR removed the gutters to install the new roofing, they reinstalled them incorrectly, voiding the warranty. they said that they c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In November Clear Choice Roofing put a new rood on my house, doing an excellent job.

CATEGORY roofing

01/09/2014

I have tried to contact them and they have not returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took my money and did no work for me.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,replacement windows

Insulation, painting, siding, windows, handyman specific needs, electrical, plumbing, exterior / interior doors, drywall,gutter protection, gutter cleaning, vapor barrier's, thermal blanket wraps, plus much more. Please call today for more information.

Foundation repair, major masonary projects, pest control,