Allsouth Appliance Group

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since December 2010

AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama. ...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

09/16/2020

The repairman was very courteous and did excellent work getting my 31 year old refrigerator working again. He came within 45 minutes of my call. It only took a little while and I highly recommend them. I will certainly hire them again if I need any repairs of that type again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my old refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

06/19/2018

I bought a dishwasher drove down to the warehouse and they loaded it on my truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a new dishwasher. No work was done by Allsouth.

05/26/2018

Very well, service rep. was verry helpful & answered all questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a electric stove top

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

06/26/2017

The salesman (Bob) was very knowledgeable about the dishwashers they had in stock - he offered a price comparable to the big box retailers, and I prefer to do business with locally owned companies, so I purchased from AllSouth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new dishwasher.

06/20/2016

Glenn Hite provides sales assistance to replace our existing washer and dryer.  He was very knowledgeable and informative.  Sales and purchase went fine.  Installers were great.  Only disappointing thing was they ran all over my yard with their truck making a mess for me to clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sales and installation of new washer and dryer.

Appliance Repair - Large, Appliance Sales