Air Tight Vinyl Windows

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Family Owned & Operated....

Alabama Gutter Company

At Alabama Gutter Company, we eliminate the hassle by avoiding high pressure sales and gimmick pricing strategies. Our pledge is simple - we offer a professional approach, straightforward pricing and honest assessment for real solutions you need. Whether that is a gutter cleaning, repair or a full system - we treat your home as if it is our own. Please give us the opportunity to take care of all your gutter needs - quickly, honestly, thoroughly, and fairly priced.

01/14/2015

Air Tight Vinyl Windows were able to honor the pricing to replace a window, the only price I was to pay was for labor. They came to my home and were in and out and replaced my window nicely. We would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a window.

09/26/2013

The Airtight came to count the number of windows incorectly. After they found out that there were 2 windows that are not in the counting, the owner of the company got really mad at me ( th customer). He yelled, cussed, and even punched my car making a big dent. They put the 2 windows in 2 weeks later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacin windows

06/04/2013

The experience was one of the best we have had with contractors.  The windows we had installed were argon filled with a lifetime warranty that qualified for the energy tax credit.  They were not the low end type.  The price was reasonable ( better than most).  They scheduled the work, showed up on time, finished on time and cleaned up all debris.  We would definetly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Tight Windows installed 21 windows and one storm door.

04/10/2013

They arrived when promised and completed the job in the time estimated. The work was professional and the finished product looks great. They cleaned up thoroughly and the owners inspected the job and checked to make sure I was satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Shield replaced the gutters with new 6"gutters and added a helmet to keep debris out of the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

07/15/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY windows

Sale & Installation Doors/Windows.

broken glass repair