Gray's Tree Service

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2006

B Rated | 98 Reviews

We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing single family homes, apartment complexes, churches, and light commercial buildings. 15 Years experience in the tree service, Senor Citizen Discount, We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex. Additional address - 2191 Montevallo Rd, SW Birmingham, AL 35211. Additional DBA - Gray's Roofing and Tree Service, Grays Tree Service LLC, GAGB LLC. Additional phone - (205) 945-2006....

C&A Roofing Improvement

We can take care of all of your roofing needs.

05/21/2018

Gray's did a great job grinding a large pine stump and the roots. The price was very reasonable. I did ask for a phone call when they were to be at my home that I did not receive but once I saw the great job they did, I was not upset that I was not able to review their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stump grinding

11/27/2017

They did a fantastic job removing the tree from a precarious location and then promptly and thoroughly removing the trunks and limbs from the street a week later (it was removed right before a holiday). They were a little difficult to nail down on the scheduling, but we were requesting service in the midst of several storms so I know they were busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Difficult tree removal

10/24/2017

They cleaned up all of the debris in front of our neighbor’s house. However, they left tree trunks and branches stacked about 7 feet y’all in front of OUR house. They even blew all of the leaves into our yard from my neighbor’s tree. When I saw this and headed outside the guys all got in their truck and left. This is extremely unprofessional! Note: the picture is my house. The trees are not!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My neighbors had trees cut by Gray’s.

09/13/2017

Great. They always are careful not to damage other trees. Clean up is excellen too. In fact after they ground the stumps they volunteered to spread out the mulch, blow my driveway of debris from Hurricane Irma, and even hauled off a big branch that had fallen in the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut 3 dead trees and ground stumps

08/31/2017

Gray's was very responsive, and did a fantastic job from estimate to clean up. They have all their own equipment, so there was no waiting or extra payment for a crane. The crew was wonderful. I would use this company again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A huge tree fell on the house. It needed to be removed from a very precarious place on the roof and in the back yard.

CATEGORY tree service

Installation, repair & replacement of roof, attic ventilation, metal flashing, conventional shingles, roof decking, tree and debris removal, meticulous clean-up, interior repairs, trim, carpentry & painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available