Ascend Roofs

Bessemer, AL 35022

Total Roof Replacement 2020

Total Roof Replacement 2020

roofing202035473
Total roof replacement using three-tab shingles. We work with your insurance company to guarantee you pay no more than your deductible.

Quality and Customer Service are #1 with us. Locally owned & operated. We have been in the roofing industry for a very long time. We specialize in doing insurance claims and we offer cash bids for customers that cannot submit an insurance claim. We are reliable and dependable and deliver what we promise as to work completion. Everything is important to us, from the work done, to the clean up afterwords -- We go above and beyond! We also offer a 10% discount for all veterans and seniors. Also offer discounts for Angie's List members, check our coupon offers! Call us for details! ...

roofing (22)roof cleaning (4)siding companies (1)

01/16/2021

Excellent job. We are satisfied with our new roof. I recommend their service and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Photo for Ascend Roofs - 4894 Mountain Gap Dr, Bessemer, AL - 39138655

10/25/2020

Ascend Roofs met all their commitments. They were professional but very personable; always on time, cleaned up after themselves and did not damage my plants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ascend Roofs replaced our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Thanks for choosing Ascend! We appreciate your review and your business. Please feel free to reach out at any time if we can assist you. - Lester L. Business Owner

10/13/2020

I called requesting a inspection of my roof and they sent a salesman out that week. He told me where I needed some attention and more ventilation in the roof. Marc L helped me with timing, pricing, and questions my fiancé and I had. As first time home owners we had more questions than normal. Marc stayed the entire time until we understood exactly what we needed to do. Their team came and installe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ridge vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for your review! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help. We appreciate your business.

10/10/2020

Great! Would definitely recommend this group to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

10/09/2020

They came in and went right to work tearing off the old roof then did the repairs and started on the new roof. They cleaned up the yard like they hadn't been there. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely new roof and repairs to wood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

08/30/2020

Ascend Roofs was amazing! Their service professional, Aree, came by my house and explained the process from start to finish. She was thorough and detailed. They worked with my insurance company and made the details and the inspection process seamless and painless. The work was completed in 1 day and I couldn't be happyier with the end result. Thank you so much to Ascend Roofs!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete New Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Thank you It was our pleasure to be of service for you. Lester Luna Ascend Roofs

06/09/2020

From start to finish everything went as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Photo for Ascend Roofs - 4894 Mountain Gap Dr, Bessemer, AL - 38628630

02/16/2020

We received excellent, professional service from Ascend Roofs. Lester was very helpful guiding us through the process with our insurance company and was available by phone, text or email. We highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/28/2020

They were great and so responsive! They walked me through everything which was great since this was my first experience with roof replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Photo for Ascend Roofs - 4894 Mountain Gap Dr, Bessemer, AL - 38359364

10/30/2019

We had a great, positive experience! I wish all home improvement companies could be this professional, honest, and easy to work with. Lester was available by phone, text, and email any time of day and was always quick to respond. The entire process was easy and stress-free (even working with insurance). There were no hidden or surprise fees once the job was complete...which was only two days! I wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you very much. It is our pleasure to be of service.

Roofing

Give us a call to better discuss your Roofing projects if you have any questions!