BOBBY TERRY CO

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since February 2007

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. 25 EMPLOYEES....

Apex Heating & Air, LLC

Apex Heating and Air, LLC is a locally owned and family operated residential and commercial hvac company. Here at Apex Heating and Air, we personally strive to provide incredible service to our clients that will leave you with a breath of fresh air. We service all makes and models of equipment with no job being too small nor too large. We are available 24/7 to meet your every need. Call or Email us today to set up your appointment.

Offers by Apex Heating & Air, LLC on Angie's List

08/27/2018

The replaced my old heat pump, put in a new pad, repaired some insulation around the ductwork around the house, and even put mulch around the new pad. All for the original estimate give, all included. (I had another company come by and give me an estimate and they quoted $11,000 to $12,000, saying I needed new ductwork, which I didnt.). I recommend Bobby Terry Co.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heat pump

D

09/25/2017

They went into the house and broke a bunch of stuff. They didn't do a real professional job that I thought they should be able to do. I wouldn't recommend them for that. They fixed the problem but broke stuff in the house. I think the price was on the high side for what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a leaking commode.

CATEGORY plumbing

07/27/2017

The over all experience was pretty high, at least an A. The price was better than we thought it was going to be, we thought there was something really big wrong with it and it wasn't. So I'd say probably a B for price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner maintenance

12/13/2016

The good side is they are fairly responsive and knowledgeable. They're pretty expensive. They do have experience on geothermal heat pumps. It was more expensive than I thought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used Bobby Terry for heating and air conditioning.

11/28/2016

Quickly and efficiently. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet. Replace outdoor spigot.

CATEGORY plumbing

HEATING, COOLING, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, GAS, HOME BUILDING, REMODELS, SEPTIC TANKS, SECURITY, AUDIO, BACKHOE & TRACTOR WORK

DUCT CLEANING