Artic Refrigeration Service

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

We are a family owned businnes that started in 1973. We service Limestone, Madison, and Morgan counties. Fully licensed and insured. 24 hour service....

CASTLE AIR

12  REVIEWS
CASTLE AIR

Castle Air is a Family Run Christian Based business located in Huntsville, AL and is dedicated to fair and responsible service. We value Professional Courtesy, Honesty, and Quality in our Service to our Customers. While replacing heating and air conditioning systems is sometimes required, it is never our first priority. Utilizing the latest diagnostic techniques and the highest standards of repair and installation, it is our goal to provide our clientele with economical solutions to all their heating and cooling needs. Whether you wish to maintain your existing system, or receive a quote for repair or installation. If you have any of these needs, looking for more information, or just some friendly advice be sure to give us a call. God Bless. Please, contact us for all your HVAC Needs.​

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Digagnostic-HVAC unit under warranty and will be replaced |2) Restarted 2nd unit that had stopped

CATEGORY appliance repair

01/12/2012

My husband uses them for his restaurant and loves this company. We will always use them for residential now as well as for our restaurant. They knew exactly waht was wrong with it. They gave us a good estimate. The came out quickly and nothing has been wrong since. They laughed at the other estimates we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Artic Refrigeration Service repaired my air conditioner unit. They replaced a thermostat and replaced some wiring.

11/30/2011

I wasn’t happy with them. He came to fix a freezer to my restaurant and ice machine and he took tediously time. He came and talked a lot while he wasn’t working. I don’t like to talk to somebody who is fixing something because they are on the clock. He said something was wrong and he had to go get a part. Then came back and said that something else was wrong too and he had to get another part. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Artic Refrigeration Service for fixing a freezer and ice machine in my restaurant about two months ago.

CATEGORY appliance repair

We repaired what was broken, yes we had to leave and pick up parts and yes we did take the time to stop and explain to the owner what we were doing, customer not happy with problems with his equipment. Customer not in business any more.

07/13/2011

they were very polite, only did the repairs that were needed, I would definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspected and repaired 3 AC units

01/03/2011

The work turned out very good overall. I chose them because of their price and also because they were recommended by my mother-in-law. I would recommend them for their prompt service. Their price was good. They were very knowledgeable about the products that they sell and would put in. They did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Artic Refrigeration Service on the 20th of November 2010. They put in a new air conditioning unit for my house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial & residential heating & cooling, installation.

Residential refrigeration.